Basics of Object Oriented Programming with C#
- You should have some coding experience prior to taking this course!
- Visual Studio Installed on your PC
- Some experience with C#
This course will lay the foundations of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in your mind, allowing you to progress to more complex, systematic and cleaner Programming methods.
The course is aimed at students who have at least some coding experience, preferably with C# (but Java or any other similar language is also acceptable).
In the course you will learn:
- What is an object and a class
- What is object oriented programming
- Class Constructors
- Should you or should you not use the "this" keyword
- Fields and Properties
- Different ways in which Properties can be used
- Const and Readonly constants, the difference between them and how to use them
- Static Fields and Static (Singleton) Classes
- And more...
At the end, we will create a project to practice everything that we have learned in the course, by using a clean and systematic way.
We are going to ask ourselves a series of questions and we will answer them with code, this will produce a beautifully written high quality code, that you will fall in love with.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to upgrade their knowledge and move on to the next level after the basics
- Anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge about Object Oriented Programming
- Anyone who has interest in the field
I have graduated at Technical University of Varna as a Robotics Engineer. With several years of experience as a Passionate Developer and Engineer, I am now an Online Entrepreneur. Teaching is one of my passions, and what better and more impactful way to teach, than to do it online with thousands of students?
Currently focusing on providing quality education to tens of thousands of students across the globe, on subjects including:
- Programming, focusing on the C# Programming Language
- MATLAB, because this is a scientific tool that no scientist can do without
- Running Online Businesses that Earn Passive Income
For the past four years I have focused on the above and I have never stepped into the 9 to 5 world, I have worked in a company only once in my entire life and it lasted only 2 months. That's when I realized that, I can't learn the things that I want and I can't buy the things that I want buy working for someone else. You should start working for yourself aswell!
It does not matter if you want to become a developer or to run niche sites around the web, you can do both of these things in your own time as a freelancer or a business owner. And I can teach you how to do both of these things.
A little more about me:
I love tinkering with mechanics and with computers, currently obsessed with my Golf VR6. You can hit me up for some mechanic nerd talking. I love playing Dota 2 from time to time when I am resting, I love hikes and my cat, and I am a huge fan of most TV Serials.