Basics of Networking
What you'll learn
- Types of Networks and Networking Components.
- TCP/IP Model with the explanation of the functioning of each layer in detail.
- Computer Networks designing and working at each layer.
- Different types of Networking Devices such as Bridges, Switches, Routers, etc.
- Subnetting Method with FLSM and VLSM process.
- Classification of IP Addressing.
- A computer with internet to access lectures and resources.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Computer networks establish the connection between two or more computers to form a network that enables the exchange of data, files and other resources with each other. The connection link formed between computers is called nodes.
This Basic Computer Networking Course will teach you all the fundamentals of Computer Networking. Understand the basic working of computer networks and their types, along with the comprehensive lectures on the TCP/IP model explaining the functioning of each layer. By discussing the practical application of the networking modules, this course will cover all the required practical aspects of networking.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in mastering computer networks.
- Beginner in the computer networking field.
Paratosh Bansal has an excellent grip on VAPT of Web apps, Mobile apps, Servers, IoT enabled devices, AI/ML-based applications and Network Infrastructure. He has wide domain experience of working with companies in healthcare, telecommunications, FinTech, E-Commerce, Smart Devices, and IT Infrastructure Companies. He has helped companies like Airtel, PVR Cinemas, Max Life Insurance, Citrus Payment Gateway with the security of their IT assets. He also follows his passion to train the youth and has trained over 10,000+ students and working professionals as well.