Basics Of Mechanical Design Engineering
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn about different Sub-branches of Mechanical Designing.
- Understanding of Knowledge requirements to be Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Tools for a Mechanical Designing. e.g. software, books & other stuff
- Introduction to Product Designing & Reverse Engineering.
- Learn about the Practical usage of core Engineering subjects.
- Designing Work in Different Mechanical Industries.
- Learn about the conventional & latest techniques used in industries.
- Learn basic skill of Drafting, Fits, Tolerances & GD&T.
- Learn About different Instruments used in industries.
- Basic Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Core Subjects
This Course is an introductory course to all industrial specialized Courses. This course gives you Insight on Mechanical Designing. In this Course you are going to learn.
Different Designing work in different mechanical industries.
Basic of Mechanical Drawing & Drafting.
Conventional & Latest measuring Techniques.
Aspects of Material selection.
Material Testing & Process.
Basics of Machine Designing & Core Concepts..
Designing Procedure & Reverse Engineering.
- Engineering students looking for a career in Design engineering
- Working Engineers who want to make a career in Design engineering
- Anyone interested to learn about how to design products