Basics of Email Marketing
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course
- All you need are a PC/laptop and headset
E-mail marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses e-mail as the delivery medium for communicating a marketing message to a group of people. This course will help learners understand some key topics of Email Marketing such as the types of emails, the metrics to be tracked, and the various components and basic rules for creating a good email.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about Email Marketing can take up this course for free.
- 02:23Introduction to SMstudy
- 03:38How to Use the SMstudy Guide?
SMstudy has been created by VMEdu, Inc., a global certification course provider that has educated over 400,000 students world-wide in more than 3,500 companies. SMstudy's certification training is provided through its 500+ Authorized Training Partners (A.T.P.s) across the globe. The SMstudy courses explain Sales and Marketing concepts through a practical, process-oriented approach. This helps Sales and Marketing professionals understand the specific processes they should follow to be effective in their Sales and Marketing roles.