Drawing Basics: How to Draw Like an Artist
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To draw like artists and enjoy drawing more
- Breakdown any drawing project into simple steps
- Draw anything you like, with the right proportions and dimensions
- How to hold a pencil
With Drawing Basics: How to Draw Like an Artist, you'll learn to draw the right way by thinking like an artist. The teaching approach is innovative by making you think of any drawing project as a process that consists of a series of steps. This innovative approach of The Drawing Workshops is suitable for anyone that would like to improve the level of his/her drawing skills, regardless of the current skill level.
What am I going to learn from this course?
- How to draw anything just by changing how we see things and using simple mind tricks
- Understanding what the drawing skill consists of, and learn each part more effectively
- Two simple tricks that will teach you to draw anything you like
- Simple and easy practice exercises (6 skills and 74 exercises) that have great impact on your hand drawing skills
- Enjoyable step-by-step drawing exercises that you can practice yourself along with the instructor.
How is this course taught?
This course is very simple and concise, and divided into 4 chapters for easy learning, as follows:
1. Chapter one is about the drawing skill and you'll learn to draw like an artist
2. Chapter two is about the first part of the drawing skill: mind skills and the two drawing methods that almost every artist use.
3. Chapter three is about the second drawing skills: hand skills and a workbook to improve hand skills.
4. Chapter four is about integrating hand skills with mind skills.
Music used by: purple-planet
- Anyone that would like to improve his/her drawing skills
- Anyone willing to learn to draw the right way
In this exercise we use the first drawing method again to draw something different