Basics of Directing Speech and Debate Tournaments
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Able to run and direct a speech and debate tournament.
- Understand key planning processes.
- Basic understanding of competitive speech and debate activities.
This course is designed to give a coach who is new to the activity or new to directing a guide to putting together a tournament. Included in this course are useful planning tools and examples of items you will need to produce for your tournaments. Most of the course is geared towards the planning phase. Additionally, the day of the tournament and post-tournament evaluation is also covered. The course also included samples and templates that can be adapted for your tournaments.
- Coaches who will be working at tournaments.
- Coaches interested in running their own tournaments.