Basics of diodes - a problem solving approach
- You should know at least what is a semiconductor pn junction diode
We all study semiconductor diodes as a basic course in electronics .
Here in this lecture series we choose some basic problems from renowned textbooks and fully solved them to get an idea how a diode acts as a switch or clipper clamper or rectifier .
These problems are selected from the following text books
1.microelectronics by Sedra and smith
2.electronic devices and circuits by Robert l boylsted
3.microelectronics by Donald a neamen etc
You can these videos are video solution manual on diode chapters of these books
We will release all chapters solutions in upcoming video series.
- Electrical engineering,basic circuit analysis ,physics
- Students who are using following books for their graduation
- Microelectronics by Sedra and smith
- Microelectronics by donald a neamen
- Electronic circuit analysis by Robert l boylsted
- prob 3
- prob 4
- Prob 5
- Prob 6
- Prob 7
- Prob 8
- prob 9
hi friends and students ............
i have a 10 years of teaching experience of various subjects in electronics and communication engineering.
i had earlier worked for chegg as a tutor and helped many students world wide .
here i am providing a variety of courses on various electrical engineering topics with a problem solving approach.
with my lucid style of teaching i hope a student can easily understand the problem related to topic and attempt for a solution on various topics that i teach.