Basics of diodes - a problem solving approach
- You should know at least what is a semiconductor pn junction diode
We all study semiconductor diodes as a basic course in electronics .
Here in this lecture series we choose some basic problems from renowned textbooks and fully solved them to get an idea how a diode acts as a switch or clipper clamper or rectifier .
These problems are selected from the following text books
1.microelectronics by Sedra and smith
2.electronic devices and circuits by Robert l boylsted
3.microelectronics by Donald a neamen etc
You can these videos are video solution manual on diode chapters of these books
We will release all chapters solutions in upcoming video series.
Who this course is for:
- Electrical engineering,basic circuit analysis ,physics
- Students who are using following books for their graduation
- Microelectronics by Sedra and smith
- Microelectronics by donald a neamen
- Electronic circuit analysis by Robert l boylsted
hi friends and students ............
i have a 10 years of teaching experience of various subjects in electronics and communication engineering.
i had earlier worked for chegg as a tutor and helped many students world wide .
here i am providing a variety of courses on various electrical engineering topics with a problem solving approach.
with my lucid style of teaching i hope a student can easily understand the problem related to topic and attempt for a solution on various topics that i teach.