Basics of CRISPR Cas9 the Supreme Gene Editing Technology
What you'll learn
- the concepts of CRISPR/Cas9, its component and mechanism
- CRISPR for Gene & Genome editing
- Understand and interpret appropriate ''Cas nuclease''
- Explain the way in which CRISPR can be used to edit the genomes
- Various Genome Engineering Techniques like ZFNs and TALENs
- How CRISPR can store new information in a genome in genetic
- Methods to screen for changes introduced by CRISPR.
- will also see Upcoming Future technologies for Gene Editing
- Gene Knock-in & knock-out
- You will be able to design your first CRISPR/Cas9 lab project.
- No prior knowledge of gene editing
- Basic English language understanding
- An open mind
This is a high-level CRISP/Cas9 course containing the knowledge of a supreme gene-editing technology, which is the key to a lot of new innovations in the field of Gene editing.
This course will be an in-depth study of CRISPR/Cas9 as a natural phenomenon, applications, and implications, this course is unique in covering the latest understanding and engineering of CRISPR reported in scientific literature.
In this course, we will be going through the main and important basic information about the genome editing technology very well-organized course for beginners
This CRISPR/Cas9 course teaches you skills in performing the best CRISPR/Cas9 lab experiment. Even if you have ZERO genome editing experience.
Over the past few years, CRISPR has been making headlines. Experts predict that this ''gene editing'' technology will transform our planet, revolutionizing the societies we live in and the organisms we live alongside. Compared to other tools used for genetic engineering, CRISPR-Cas9 is precise, cheap, easy to use, and remarkably powerful.
This course is an invaluable resource for medical students, doctors, and students of disciplines like biotechnology, biology, immunology, genetics, molecular biology, cell biology, and bioinformatics. In the course, the most challenging concepts are presented in a simple and palatable format using animations and graphics.
Who this course is for:
- Genetic engineer intended to learn new tech
- Students keen to learn Crisp cas9
- Intermediate degree students
- University students
A professional genetic engineer and had taken the degree in the field of Bioinformatics from a well-known institution, he is keen to find new technologies and finding new things in this field, so he opted to teach the students in this field as the teaching increases the knowledge of a person, his method of teaching is good enough to be understood by each and every student in the class, if you have any question, you are free to ask, we will return to you as soon as possible.