Basics of Cloud Computing
- This course is purely designed for beginners and intermediate levels.
- Basics understanding of IT.
- No prior experience required.
Basics of Cloud Computing, this course has been specifically designed for beginners, who want to have a basic knowledge of cloud computing.
The term Cloud Computing provide the user with on-demand availability of Computer system resources, specially the data storage and computing power on a virtual platform.
It's the right time to start learning Cloud Computing as it is becoming popular in the fields like Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence etc.
And hence keep yourself equipped with the basic knowledge and not to feel leftover when you approaches the outside world.
This course include all the basics of Cloud Computing, right from service models till hosting scenarios. We will also cover topics like cloud computing deployment models, service providers and the future of cloud computing. And everything is given in more detail.
This course have 20+ lectures. We have 3 Quizzes which will help you in understanding, what you have gained in the course.
- Students interested in Cloud Computing or pursuing Bachelor And Master courses.
- Service Models00:32
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)05:18
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)05:11
- Software as a Service (SaaS)05:08
- Function as a Service (FaaS)04:18
- Section 1 & Section 25 questions
- Public Cloud01:47
- Private Cloud04:13
- Hybrid Cloud04:38
- HPC Cloud03:13
- Big Data Cloud03:09
- Microsoft Azure02:11
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)02:27
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)02:49
- IBM Cloud & Alibaba Cloud01:57
- Section 3 & Section 45 questions
- Virtualization in Cloud Computing06:50
- Bare-Metal Computing02:18
- Virtual Machines02:44
- Serverless Computing02:32
- Distributed Application03:26
- Cloud Computing with AI01:44
- Cloud Computing with IOT04:18
- Section 5 & Section 65 questions
- THE END00:19
Hi! I'm Sahil Pachlore ,
Currently I'm also a student like you all and pursuing my Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Pune University,one of the top University in India. I'm very much enthusiastic in the IT field and robotics.
This is going to be my first course on Udemy, I hope u all will like it. My passion in robotics helped me to have hands-on IoT, Arduino, Machine Learning, etc.
I welcome you all in my course!
I want to thank Arittri Saha for providing me animations and necessary helps for creating this course.