Basics of Capacitors
What you'll learn
- Understand the Q-V-C relation in a capacitor
- Solve Voltage division and current division problems
- Plot current/voltage waveform across the capacitors for given input signals like ramp,step and impulse
- Solve the charge sharing problems between the capacitors
- Analyse basic RC circuits
- Simple kvl and kcl equations
- basic knowledge about ohms law and its application
This course is designed for beginners in electronics. It is also a preliminary course to understand the RC circuits. All of electronics is built around resistors and capacitors. But often these are the only components which are not understood clearly. This course is an effort to present complex topics and bring out details is small and easy steps. Students at all levels can opt for this course.
Who this course is for:
- students who are dealing with subjects like :Basic electronics, circuit design etc
- candidates interested to understand the capacitor working
- anyone who is interested to learn the basic concepts in detail.
Hi, I am a circuit design engineer. Pursued MTech is VLSI Design. I have been teaching circuit design and layouts to engineering students. Network theory, control systems and analog circuit design are the subjects which i love to teach. Apart from teaching, I spend my free time writing technical articles. My current goal is to reach as many students to help them in interview preparation and improve their technical skills. Udemy is the best place to do that.