Basics of Branding for Tourism and Hospitality Business
- This is basic course, hence no prior experience required
Branding often takes the form of a recognizable symbol to which consumers easily identify, such as a logo. Common examples include the Nike "swoosh," the golden arches of McDonald's and the apple used by Apple Computers.
Branding is a marketing practice that a company exhibits in creating its name, symbol or logo, and overall design that is readily identifiable as the company itself. It gives your business its characteristics and persona. ... Your brand is like the public face and personality of your company.
Here are four steps to building a successful brand.
Define how you want to be perceived. When your customers have finished using your product or service, how do you want them to describe their experience? ...
Organize your business based on this promise. ...
Communicate your promise. ...
Learn elements in more details with this course
- Hotel Staff
- Hospitality Operations
- Independent hotel owners
- Introduction to Branding02:50
- Understanding - Whats your Story08:06
- Why we should brand for a specific market - are brand specific to market02:00
- You need to understand your audience in order to create an engaging brand07:12
- Root Your Brand in customer Insights07:55
- Visual Branding and Connecting on Emotional Level06:12
- Consistency in Brand Internal and External05:38
- Empower your staff to enhance branding03:25
- Customer Loyalty with Branded Items02:48
- Building a Brand Story04:53
- Menu in Branding01:42
- 4 Keys Steps in Creating a Brand03:40
- 4 steps to Independent hotel brand03:20
Hotel management school was established a year ago by young and Professional Hoteliers having a combined experience of over 20 Years.
Instructors have worked in prestigious hotel chains such as Shangri-la, Intercontinental in Finance, Operations, Sales & marketing at Director Levels.
Classes were taught first in physical environment to test contents and take feedback from students. These recorded classes combine both separate recording classroom settings.
Course Content is being updated regularly and new topics are added continuously based on feedback from students.
If you have any feedback you can email us or message us to make the overall learning experience engaging and complete.