Basics of Acrylic Painting for Crafty People
What you'll learn
- Paint with acrylic paints
- To apply composition rules
- Choose an appropriate color palette
- Create an original painting
- Set up an Art Business
- Create amazing illustrations
- Paint a Still Life
- Paint a Landscape
- Paint a Simple Portrait
- Draw a Human Face
- You should be able to hold a pencil and a brush:D
- You should feel the creative energy and feel the need to create
- You should have an empty wall
"Very good !!! It motived me to start to paint, I think I can do that now !!! Thanx teacher Alexandra !!!" Emma Bleue (France)
"Techniques and principles explained in a simple manner, that is easy to follow. The demonstration of the techniques make it thorough. A good way to learn to paint easily!" Swapna (India)
Basics of Acrylic Painting for Crafty People will show you how to create easy, awesome and quality artworks. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of painting and gives you a chance to benefit from art therapy - the therapeutic effect of art! Release your stress, gain self confidence, build your self esteem, learn a new skill!
The course is your chance to obtain painting skills like you always knew you should have! It was never easier to finish your own projects, fill your home with beautiful pictures, to create unique gifts to your loved ones and to get the first kick to start your own Art Business!
This course will take you from having little knowledge in painting to creating advanced art. It is designed to quickly guide you from first brushstrokes to 6 finished paintings.
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the 7 sections of the course that will teach you the basics.
You will learn:
- The course starts with exercises, where you will learn basic painting techniques. These techniques will give you a stable base for your painting journey. You will get a deep understanding of the characteristics of acrylic paints and how they work. You will have a chance to paint on painting paper and also on canvas.
- The core of the course is divided into three main topics of focus:
Focus on COLOR - you will learn the Basics of Landscape and Simple Color theory
Focus on TECHNIQUE - you will learn how to paint a Still Life and Composition Rules
Focus on the THEME - you will learn Face Proportions and Portrait Paintings.
- Each section will teach you basic and simple art theory connected with exercises, where theories become your practical skills, not just something abstract.
- After each section you will have a finished artwork - depending on your courage either on painting paper or on canvas:
3 paintings of Fruits, a Landscape painting, a nice Still life with Flowers, a portrait of a Woodland animal and YOUR OWN final painting!
The course is designed to give you all the information, all the knowledge and practical tips you need to know, to finish the art projects.
However, your individual creativity will not be limited! This means, the painting videos are NOT paint along videos - they are short, speed painting videos, which are engaging and full of tips - this way you will not get bored, you will not depend on anyone but you will be able to finish the tasks on you own.
YOU will be able to paint ALL BY YOURSELF - the SUCCESS is guaranteed!
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Understanding of how professional art is created
- Resources to make your learning easier
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change your art world today!
Who this course is for:
- Every creative person who wants to decorate his home with an incredible and original painting
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of acrylic painting
- Art students who want to improve their painting skills
- Busy people who want to get simple, practical and quality education
- Creatives who want to gift their loved ones with an amazing painting
Alexandra Gábor, THE ARTMOTHER, is a professional Art Teacher, Artist and Graphic Designer.
"I believe in creative and practical teaching and I am hoping for a school system which is enjoyable".
She has a Masters degree in Art Education and she is teaching since 2010. She also studied Art Therapy in Budapest. She is working on a methodological material and sharing her knowledge on international conferences about Collaborative Art Projects and Project Based Learning.
""Currently I work for a EU funded educational program, where I train teachers to teach creatively:) I am passionate about teaching Art. Art should be the part of everyone's life, so this is why I started to train teachers to use art in their teaching practice in any subject. I plan to do the same with parents.....doing art is just very important".
She has tons of experience in different fields of Art.
"I worked as a designer for an Italian fashion company and I have my own brand of toys and clothes, Lilipop".
Her mission is to make art education available for everyone.
" I hope, I can spread my knowledge, experience and enthusiasm in online courses and fulfill my dream of giving enjoyable, practical and quality education."