Basics in Drawing and Sketching
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to improve your observation through simple exercises and assignments.
- You will be able to develop your own creative process and draw or sketch with more confidence.
- Using all concepts of the program together, you will be able to create illusions of complex objects or landscapes on paper.
- No prior knowledge about drawing or sketching is required for this program.
- A pencil and a sketchbook are the most important, however, watch our toolkit video to learn more about your tools.
Drawing and Sketching is often associated with talent and many people wither away for this reason. Truth be told, drawing is a skill that can be learnt and mastered by anyone.
In this program, we teach you the basics to lay a really good foundation for art. We do this by teaching you the introductory concepts of art such as elements of art, compositions, measurements, proportions etc. along with certain practice exercises that help you improve your observation and gain confidence in your hand movements. These practice exercises are the keys to becoming really good at drawing.
Here's a break up of the topics we cover in this course
1. Elements of Art
2. Drawing Techniques
4. Measurements and Proportions
5. Nature Studies
At the end of this program, you will be able to draw various complex objects to even landscapes from life. All you need to do is to practice regularly, be patient, be open to making mistakes and of course, enrol for this program!
So please do enrol and enjoy the program!
Oh and feel free to ask us as many questions along the way.
- A stay-at-home individual wanting to develop a new hobby and spend time more productively.
- A student wanting to strengthen his/her foundation in drawing and sketching in a step-by-step process.
- An individual looking for simple tricks to make drawing and sketching easier.