Wilderness Survival : Survival, Prepping and Preparedness
What you'll learn
- How to stay positive and use the "I will survive" survival mindset to your advantage and bolster your mental strength to carry you through your survival situation
- How to use a magnetic compass and topographical map, as well as landmarks and terrain to provide yourself with the proper orientation and sense of direction
- How to build a primitive shelter to keep yourself out of the rain and wind and other elements that could have a negative effect on your health
- How to start a fire of course using primitive methods such as flint and steel and friction and even some alternative we less conventional ways such as a 9 V battery and steel wool
- How to use parachute cord (550 cord) and duct tape to hold your universe together
- How to trap small game such as squirrels and rabbits and even fish as well as some very rudimentary knowledge of wild edible plants to supplement your diet of prepackaged freeze-dried food to provide your body with greater nutritional value and higher caloric intake
- How to choose a quality multitool, that is best suited to your environment and primary survival needs
- How to use a basic first aid kit, effectively to treat minor wounds cuts and scrapes and prevent infection and further injury
- As well as many other survival tips tricks and techniques
- Access to the Internet to visit suggested websites
- A Passion for the Great outdoors
- You just need an enquiring mind - oh, and pen and paper to make some notes!
- No prior knowledge of survival skills are assumed or needed
LATEST: Course Updated Again for June 1st, 2022
Your Family Isn't Ready For A Terrorist Attack, Hurricane, Flood, or Tornado! Will They Survive? If The Government Collapsed Tomorrow Can You Feed & Protect Them?
Will They Die Because You Can't Even Survive 48 Hours on Your Own?
Survival and survival training are enjoying a renewed popularity thanks to all the pseudo-reality television shows floating around on the airwaves and digital universe. Many people are beginning to wonder again whether or not they have what it takes to survive in the wilderness or deserts or in an urban environment during the man-made or natural disaster. But contrary to popular belief the act of survival is nothing like what is depicted on television or in movies. While it is possible to generate fire by rubbing sticks together to create friction even the most experienced survivalists cannot make it happen in 3 seconds flat in a snowstorm starting a fire with friction takes a great amount of patience and practice and a willingness to survive above everything else. 30 Day 100% Risk-Free Offer!
Think about these things for a minute ...
What would you do if there was a terrorist attack that caused mass chaos and panic, and all the stores and places of food were closed? Do you want to be the one that is begging your neighbors, friends, or family for help? Do you want to be shipped off to a FEMA “camp?"
Could you provide for your family if severe weather like hurricanes, snowstorms or a flood caused your area to go into a panic -- buying up everything off of stores and creating shortages? What if the stores were empty for weeks… or months?
Could you protect your family if there were massive power outages or rolling blackouts or brownouts -- disrupting electricity and making it nearly impossible to get food from stores or provide heat or energy in your home?
What would happen if the road system was destroyed by floods or other natural disasters in your area? Could you survive without food or other essentials for weeks?
Could you protect and provide for your family if an earthquake hit and the area was devastated?
This survival 101 course will help you test your mental limits and teach you how to get in the proper survival mindset for any survival or emergency situation you might encounter. It will also teach you the basic and necessary physical skills for survival and help you to separate fact from fiction when it comes to what is actually possible in a given survival situation, such as exactly how to find food.
Give yourself a fresh start by enrolling in this life-changing course now. Every moment you delay, you lose out. Simple as that.
“WARNING: Your Survival Could Depend On Your Next Choice"
Try drinking water and build a primitive shelter and fire so that you can survive for a minimum of 48 hours until you can either find help (referred to as a self-rescue) or be found by rescuers (assisted rescue). Although the minimum is 48 hours, suggested survival time until a rescue can be affected.
It could be as little as little as a few hours or as much as several weeks, until rescue workers may be able to rescue you. It all depends on the climate, the weather environment and a whole host of other factors.
Click the "Take This Course" button, on the top right because every hour you delay is jeopardizing not only your Safety but the Safety of Those You love!!!...Scroll up and Enroll Now!
So the survival 101 course will teach you to take the basic survival skills that you have learned and perfected one step further and survive longer than 48 hours. If absolutely necessary on limited resources and your basic fundamental survival skills to not only survive but thrive in whatever survival scenario you find yourself in.
P.S. We're living in some of the craziest times in history and many experts agree that it's not a matter of “if" but “when" you will face an emergency that is beyond what you and your family have prepared for. There's a famous truism among instructors getting soldiers ready for war.“When the bullets start flying, you WON'T rise to the occasion. You will perform half as well as you did during your best training."
As with all my courses:
The initial low price will increase shortly - the course is currently $200, but will next increase to $250
You have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs, ever
All future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free
There's an unconditional, never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
My help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question - my support is legendary in Udemy
30 Day 100% Risk Free Offer!
Who this course is for:
- Survival 101 is for students who have had at least a minimal or basic amount of survival training and exposure to the survival mindset, such as the Boy Scouts or backpackers or hikers that are looking to take their survival training to the next level but are not quite at the intermediate or advanced designation yet
With 31 highly-rated Udemy courses published, Brian's mission is simple: to make a difference in your life by helping you succeed in your own online business.
Brian does this through every Udemy course he publishes and through his ongoing availability and support as you take his Udemy courses.
You'll enjoy Brian's lively and encouraging teaching style, which gets right to the point and walks you, step-by-step through his real-world, proven strategies. His many 5 star Udemy course ratings & reviews and student satisfaction ratings reflect this.
► Enroll in one of his courses today to speed up your learning online! ◄
So Why are 50,000+ students enrolled in Brian's Udemy courses?
1) He teaches with passion and purpose! Every course is delivered with his students in mind.
2) His courses will help you achieve real results and change your life today!
3) His dedication to Udemy and teaching online. So what are you waiting for? Enroll in one of his courses today to see for yourself!
► Enroll now, achieve more, and live the life of your dreams. ◄
Would you like to learn how to become A Successful Online Entrepreneur?
Would you like to learn how to Transform Your Confidence and Relationships?
Would like you to become a Gentleman or Find Mr. Right?
Would you like to see how I have made a living for myself with several successful Online Business Models?
Would you like to learn how Learn Basic Self Defense and Urban Survival Skills( Everything from killing Zombies to make Fire without matches) ?
See my Udemy courses - you too can be doing all of this - and more!
“The guy who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed."
►Brian Cliette Bio ◄
Meet the Mad Scientist of Digital Greatness.
What do you get when you combine a data geek, a social media master and a marketing connoisseur? You get a mad scientist named Brian Cliette. Brian has been working his brand of magic for more than 10 years, serving the
hospitality and digital media industries with a unique, holistic approach that allows him to see the entire picture, tear it down and rebuild it into something amazing. Brian gets a lot of joy from helping people and companies to be better than they were. He’s a people person, a problem solver, and holds an unusual balance between the analytical and creative sides. After traveling extensively across 47 countries, Brian has built a diverse cache of ways to problem solve and strategize. He strongly believes in a healthy life-work balance, and he helps his clients adjust their practices so their business can work harder—and they can play a bit more.
From SEO and analytics to strategy and life hacking, this multi-faceted entrepreneur brings a lot of passion to the table for his clients. He’s had the honor of working with some of the biggest and brightest companies including Zoom Media & Marketing, The Results Driven Agency,FlySupply com ,Pixlee .com, U-lace .com and Fitzz Com. What makes Brian so good at what he does? He believes in smart risks, identifying the learning opportunities in failure, and taking down the walls of people’s comfort zones.
He has a great deal of respect for ROI and staying on budget. Along with his many talents and capabilities within the digital marketing world, Brian is also an avid and popular public speaker, sharing his experience and knowledge with audiences around the country.
Ready to turn your business into a better version of itself? Get in touch with Brian for a complimentary 10-minute phone consultation. Together, you’ll discover if it’s a good fit, and from there, move forward with a customized, strategic plan.