Develop and Launch Your First Website in Just One Day!
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Overview of front-end web technologies including HTML and CSS
- How to use a text editor, FTP client, and Google Chrome web developer tools
- Setting up a local development environment
- Publishing a website with Weebly, Tumblr, and Wordpress.com
- Collecting user data through the Forms tool in Google Drive
- Embedding media content, including images, YouTube videos, and Tweets
- Registering a domain name and deploying to a web server
- Introduction to web frameworks including Bootstrap and JQuery
- The ability to use a web browser and type text into a computer
- A computer with a modern web browser (eg Google Chrome), an FTP client (eg FileZilla), and a text editor (eg Sublime Text)
This one day course will teach you the basics of HTML and CSS so you can build your own website from scratch. It will also cover several popular ways to get a website online including Weebly, Wordpress, and self-hosting. By the end of the course, you will have created your own website.
Awesome Inc U is devoted to teaching coding skills. It’s never too early or too late to learn how to code. You don’t have to be a genius to learn to code, you just need to be determined.
- Anyone with an interest in learning basic web development
- No previous coding experience expected