Japanese listening learning. 10 minutes a day for beginners!
What you'll learn
- You will be able to hear the letters, words, and sentences of "Hiragana" and "Katakana" in Part1..
- You can listen to the word "hiragana" and convert it to "kanji" in Part2.
- You will be able to listen to and read sentences that combine "hiragana," "katakana," and "kanji." in Part3.
- You can read the Kanji characters learned at the N5 level of JLPT and understand their meanings.
- You will be able to understand the on-yomi and kun-yomi readings of kanji learned at the N5 level of JLPT.
- You can create "ears" that allow you to hear Japanese.
- Beginners in Japanese ability
This course is designed for the purpose of "improving listening and reading comprehension for beginners". It consists of three parts, "Part 1", "Part 2" ,and "Part3".
In "Part1", Practice listening to the letters, words, and sentences of "Hiragana" and "Katakana". You will practice listening using the Japanese syllabary, starting with letters, then words, and finally sentences. By repeating this listening practice, you can build Japanese ears.
You will be asked to search for the sounds you hear in the "Hiragana" and "Katakana" of the Japanese syllabary, so you can practice reading as soon as you hear them.
In "Part2", Practice listening to the word "hiragana" and converting it to "kanji". Here, you will learn "How to read the calendar", "How to count money", "How to read the time", "How to read the name of the human body", "How to read the name of the animal", "How to read the name of the car", "How to read the family" ","How to read Kanji characters learned at N5 level of JLPT".
You will learn the on-yomi and kun-yomi readings of "Kanji" and understand the meaning of the Kanji.
In Part3,Practice listening to sentences that combine "hiragana," "katakana," and "kanji". Practice to find "subject-predicate" and sentence pattern practice using 5W1H. You will practice many sentence patterns such as「～ている。」「～しかない。」「～の～にあります。」「～ませんか？」「～なければならない。」「～より、～のほうが～です。」
In addition, you will learn how to answer questions.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to improve their listening and reading comprehension
Active university professor. At universities, he has extensive experience teaching international students from lectures to graduation research. He has studied abroad at a graduate school in the United States, and understands the hardships of international students and provides guidance to realize the purpose of studying abroad.
My hobbies are mountain climbing and scuba diving. Mountain climbing climbs 2000m-class domestic mountains, and scuba diving dives into the seas of Asia such as Australia, Guam and the Philippines.