Basics of Structural Engineering & Structural Analysis
What you'll learn
- Structural Analysis - A complete course
- Complete force system
- Shear force and Bending moment with theory and examples
- Each and every Structural Elements
- Support and reaction with calculations
- Stress, Strain and their relationships with examples
- Examples of Young's Modulus, Stress & Strain calculations
- Learn about Truss
- You don't need any prior knowledge of structural engineering or Structural analysis.
By taking this basic structural engineering course, users can learn all the fundamental concepts, theories about civil structural analysis with forces, load, structural members, Shear force, Bending moment and truss,
The following topics will be available for students to learn,
The Forces and loads on a structure
Types of structures in construction
All structural elements: Column, footing, beam, and slab.
Theory of Stress, Strain, and their relationship
Young's Modulus or Modulus of Elasticity
Shear force and bending moment diagram and examples
Types of Loading and support reactions.
Calculations of reactions of diff types of the beam.
Learn Truss and their types.
A Fundamental structural engineering course or Structural Analysis is the best course to learn from the ground up about structural engineering. This includes structural analysis, design, and complete knowledge about structural engineering.
Students learning structural engineering for the first time will experience a number of key topics in this structural analysis course. The course focuses on the topics that students often find the most challenging to learn when they are just getting started.
Furthermore, I have studied how our models of structural behavior translate into the real world and also addressed the link between theory and practice. The best structural or civil engineers know the limits of their models. Therefore, we'll be emphasizing the difference between model prediction and the real-world behavior of structures in this course.
Who this course is for:
- If you're about to start an civil engineering program, this course is great for getting a head start.
- It would also be helpful for advanced engineering students who may not have grasped the fundamentals the first time around.
I have four-year experience in the education field
And more than three years of experience in the teaching field.
Creating, developing, and designing various courses related to Maths, science, and engineering.
I'm a civil engineer and currently work as a Professor in Gujarat technological university at the civil engineering department and expert in the transportation field.
Due to my knowledge and experience, i promise to you that you will easily learn more and get industry-related and basic knowledge and experience about the field better than anyone else.