Basic SAS Programming
What you'll learn
- Basic programming in SAS and understanding of SAS Environment
- No. But its good if participants can take up an "Alteryx data processing, data manipulation and Analytics" course by Steven Martin. This is recommended to understand fundamentals of data processing
In this quick and concise program you will understand the basic concepts of database and SAS aesthetics and basic programming. We will be explaining concept of how to create dataset, libraries and variables. Also we will be discussing how to create new variables with conditional "if else" statements. Data manipulation and data wrangling will be discussed briefly.
Who this course is for:
- Aspirants of exhibiting in data science or business intelligence or bachelors in technology students
Steven is a Data Scientist and ML Professional. He has extensive industry experience into large variety of technologies. He is passionate about delivering excellence in trainings with great visualizations.
Ø He is an Engineer Computer Science. BI and ETL Developer with 15 years of experience. Had worked into various ETL and Analytics tools platforms like Python, Alteryx, Tableau, SAS Data Integration Studio, Informatica, Hadoop and Spark big data platforms.
Ø Training Experience: Had been training since last 8 years into experience technologies. Passionate about training.
Ø Has extensive experience in industry domains like Telecom, Manufacturing, Banking and Health Insurance.
Ø Delivered projects around:
1. SDLC of a Manufacturing domain with Alteryx and SAS DI Studio
2. Alteryx Process Application for a telecom company
3. Tableau reports for a health insurance company
4. Data Analytics solutions with SAS & Python predictive and forecasting tools.