Basic Python Programming for Beginners: Getting Started
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of Python
- Learn the importance and application of Python
- Learn how to download and install Python IDLE (Integrated Development and Learning Environment) for developing and executing Python programs
- Build a solid foundation of programming in Python
- Learn variables and operators in Python
- Learn logic and control in Python
- Learn functions in Python
- Learn collections in Python
- Learn advance Python
- Student can Download Python file (.py) for each and every example of this course…
- Programming knowledge of C language will make this course extremely easy.
- Student can start learning coding in Python without any previous knowledge of programming.
Welcome to the udemy course " Basic Python Programming for Beginners: Getting Started ". This course is designed for beginners who want to enter in the world of Python programming.
My name is Dr. Sunil Soni, academician and programming expert in Python. I have taught more than 10000 UG level students OFFLINE and more than 6000 students on Udemy Platform. My goal is to provide you the knowledge in easy and enjoyable way to learn Python programming. In this course I do just that with the Python programming language.
Python, a wonderfully simple programming language that has encouraged many programmers to pursue careers involving programming over any other language. Of course, it goes without saying that Python is an excellent language, but do you know what is required of you to start programming Python?
As with any programming language it is important you understand the fundamentals and that is exactly what I teach you in this course.
Previous programming knowledge is not required. You can start it from scratch here.
In this course, you will:
1. Learn the basics of Python
2. Learn the importance and application of Python
3. Learn how to download and install Python IDLE (Integrated Development and Learning Environment) for developing and executing Python programs
4. Build a solid foundation of programming in Python
5. Learn variables and operators in Python
6. Learn logic and control in Python
7. Learn functions in Python
8. Learn collections in Python
9. Learn advance Python
10. You can Download Python file (.py) for each and every example of this course…
Who this course is for:
- For those who are keen to learn Python, this is the course for you!
- Anyone who wants to learn basic Python programming
- People who are seeking careers such as Python Programmer, Data Scientist, Machine Learning expert etc. This course can help them to start their journey in these fields.
Dr. Sunil Soni is certified Cisco NetAcad Instructor & Faculty in an Engineering College, driving cross-disciplinary research and innovation in technology, sciences. He has completed his PhD in Computer Engineering in the field of Computer Networks. He has wide teaching experience in the field of Computer science. His research interest includes Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Computer Networks and Open Sources Technologies.