Basic Networking with Node MCU and the IOT
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding about Arduino Simulation Environment.
- Mobile application-based control framework and App based sensor analysis and reading.
- Mat lab analysis.
- Basic understanding of electronics and networking.
- Basic understanding about everyday use of an IoT device and user experience.
- Understanding Getting Started with Arduino & IOT and Interfacing Sensors & Display with Arduino Nano.
This is the third course for IOT device implementation. This course deals with implementing basic networking techniques using Node MCU powered by the famous ESP8266. You will be able to implement a web-based sensor logger at the end of this course. This course belongs to IOT Level 1: Devices and Sensors and assumes you are familiar with the Arduino environment and sensors interfacing.
- Student, engineers, hobbyists, Working Professionals.
- Anyone who is interested to learn how IOT devices and sensors work.
- Basic C programming is expected.