Math Skills For Allied Health Students
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use fractions, decimals and percentages
- Differentiate between proportions, ratios
- Refresh their math skills in fractions, geometry
- Identify the language used in a word problem with ratios and proportions
- Understand word problems
- Any basic math textbook
- Willingness to have an open mind and attitude for math to learn beginning concepts.
This course delivers an introduction of basic college Math. Students review a range of mathematical principles as they relate to basic algebra, computation, geometry and statistics. Part II will cover interest, real state, budget, conversion from the U.S. to the S.I system of units, Geometry and basics statistics. TAKE OUR PRECALCULUS CLASS TOO COMING SOON!
Additional topics include every day math such as ratios, interest, discounts, percents AND FRACTIONS!
- Life Learner students or adults that need a refresher in every day math
- Students that want to learn basic Math skills to pass their GED or HESI exam
- First year health care students that need to learn basic math skills to use in their job (dental assistant, biller and coder, pharmaceutical..etc)