Basic Magic Handlings for Beginners - The Starter Course
What you'll learn
- After this course, the students will be able to manipulate the basic building blocks of magic (misdirection, holding out, loading, false takes, productions, vanishes, angles and practice).
- You will have acquired knowledge to be able to practice, develop and perform basic tricks and will be able to apply that knowledge in everyday life.
- Self working tricks, complete handlings with coins and psychological subtleties will be at the student's grasp along with complete tutorials of magic tricks you can do at home right now.
- By taking this course you can improve your speech and presentation skills, posture, body language, eloquence and heighten your 5 senses, creating the illusion of a sixth sense.
- Initiate and maintain dialogue quickly and effectively. Read accurately your environment and become someone interesting.
- Since this is a beginners course, there are no prerequisites.
- Time, effort and practice are required to master the techniques.
If you wish to learn new skills in the psychology of a presentation, basic misdirection, coin magic and magic with everyday objects, and along the way improve your listening, speaking, body language positioning and interpretation and overcome some major life difficulties many people share, such as public speaking, assertiveness and social anxiety - to site a few - this course is for you. In this course you’ll get first hand quality information from a working professional in the field of magic and Clinical Psychology on a few indispensable presentation and practice tips. You’ll also be able to execute basic tricks and sleight of hand. There are a collection of tricks and handlings, a few of them very basic, and a few more advanced. Also, detailed explanation in multiple camera angles of some very important sleights and handlings are easily accessible. Over 3 hours of material teaching not only the tricks, but the psychological principles underlying the presentations. For all ages.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the absolute beginner magicians, or those interested in comprehending the psychology behind magic to promote communication and develop social skills.
- This course was created in mind for all those interested in basic coin handling and a few tricks to impress anyone. The techniques contain basic principles of psychological misdirection and suggestion.
- For all people interested in magic. Goo back to the basics with psychology as your foundation.
- There are no age restrictions.
Hello and welcome!
I'm Pedro, a clinical psychologist with emphasis on Forensic Psychology. Today, in my clinical practice, I focuse on CBT - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with young teenagers along with parents, and also give professional orientation, life coaching, aid in treatments with chronic pain patients and I am certified by the Brazilian CRP and CFP (Regional and Federal Psychology Councils) to hold national and international online psychological orientation and coaching sessions.
I believe my lectures contain an interesting approach on spreading knowledge by using magic in the presentations. Long-time professional Close-up Magician, I'm also known as Mago Magrin, semi-finalist on QST - Qual é o Seu Talento? (Brazilian’s Got Talent version of the show), and a couple of live tv and online spots. Self-taught, I've built my career from the ground up.
Amateur Youtuber and Instagrammer.
Beginner Film Maker.
Corporal in the Brazilian Armed Forces Reserve.
Olá e bem-vindo!
Sou Pedro, psicólogo clínico formado com ênfase em Psicologia Forense. Hoje, na minha prática clínica, me concentro na TCC - Terapia Comportamental Cognitiva com jovens adolescentes junto aos pais, além de dar orientação profissional, coaching de vida, auxílio em tratamentos a pacientes diagnosticados com dor crônica e sou certificado pelo CRP e pelo CFP (Conselhos Regional e Federal de Psicologia) para realizar sessões de orientação psicológica e coaching online nacional e internacionalmente.
Minhas palestras contêm uma abordagem interessante sobre a disseminação do conhecimento usando a mágica nas apresentações. Mágico profissional de longa data, também sou conhecido como Mago Magrin, semifinalista no QST - Qual é o seu Talento? (versão brasileira do programa Got Talent). Autodidata, construí minha carreira desde o início.
Youtuber e Instagrammer amador.
Cabo na Reserva das Forças Armadas do Brasil.