BASIC JAPANESE COURSE "楽楽 日本語" / Beginner (JLPT N5 Level)
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You can acquire the Japanese language ability at N5 level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT N5).
- 日本語能力試験（JLPT） N5レベルの日本語力を身につけることができます。
- You can understand the Japanese culture and the characteristics of Japanese thinking.
- You can understand Japanese grammar.
- You can understand the words often used in daily life.
- No requirement to take this course
BASIC JAPANESE COURSE
楽楽 日本語 (Raku Raku Nihongo) / Bignner (JLPT N5 Level)
A Japanese woman "YASUHA" is going to navigate you who have just started to learn Japanese happily.
In the lessons, the navigator teaches Japanese culture in cosplay costumes and there are some fun movies, "We want to know MORE" and "Why? Japanese culture".
And this content is supervised by specialists in Japanese language education. So you can learn Japanese language correspond to the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N5 level.
In each lesson, you will learn Japanese by listening to the explanation of the navigator after checking daily scenes in Japan with animation.
Please feel free to take this course.
* In the video, ruby (Hiragana) is added to kanji and katakana. And you can display English or Japanese subtitles. If you feel difficult, please view it while displaying English subtitles.
* In this lesson, there are scenes that the navigator says such as "Let's try sample questions", but we apologize in advance that the sample questions are not included with this course.
Chikako Ogiwara : Professor at Meikai University, faculty of Languages and Cultures
Isao Yazu : Actor & Actress Talent Section Manager at International Image Media College
The following students of International Image Media College :
Yasuha Hoshi (Navigator) / Seito Akiyama / Moeri Abe / Taisei Iwano / Yuki Kazama / Narumi Nishijou / Takaki Saitou / Toyoshige Satou / Yuuta Suzuki / Daiki Nakano / Miu Yagawa / Yuuna Yamazaki / Hitomi Yamamoto / Ami Wakai
- The persons who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese.
- The persons who are interested in Japanese culture and language.
- The persons who want to live in Japan.