Basic HTML & CSS for beginners (Build One Project)
What you'll learn
- Build beautiful world-class and high-performance web design or websites that will grab the attention of anybody
- Understand the concepts behind HMTL & CSS
- Understand and write HMTL & CSS code
- The ability to download and install a free code editor
- The usage of Google browser or any other similar web browser
- Basic computer skills
- No HTML or CSS or Web Development prior knowledge is required. You will learn all that in this course!
This course is designed to help beginners to learn the basics of HTML & CSS.
No prior knowledge of HTML & CSS required. You will learn all that from scratch.
In this course, about HTML you will learn:
The definition of HTML and why it's a must learn.
How a HTML document works (structure).
About HTML Block Level & Inline Elements, such as:
Headings (<h1>, <h2>, <h3>, <h4>, <h5>, <h6>)
Formatting (<em>, <i>, <strong>, <b>, <u>, <mark>, <sup>, <sub>)
Forms (Form Elements - <input>, <select>, <option>, <textarea> | Input Types - button, checkbox, color, date, datetime-local, email, file, hidden , image, month, number, password, radio, range, reset | Buttons)
More HTML Elements (<p>, <div>, <span>, <a>, <im>, <table>, <thead>, <tbody>, <tr>, <th>, <td>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>, <br>, <hr> <!-- -->)
About CSS, you will learn the definition of it and what is the purpose of using it. You then, will learn how the CSS structure parts work, such as:
Ruleset (or rule)
To put everything you've learned into practice, you'll build a project called Lander (static landing page). You'll learn how to setup the project structure. This includes:
How to organize the HTML, CSS & Image files into folders
How to create the HTML Document
How to create the header, main content, after content, and footer.
How to style all sections using: background colors, text colors, fonts, background images & elements positioning.
By the end of this course, you will have a complete knowledge and the required skills you need to be able to start your programming career that you've always wished for.
Who this course is for:
- Newbies in programming.
- Those who want to learn web development from scratch.
- Anyone who wants to learn HTML & CSS basics.
- Those who want to start building a career as a Web Developer.
Areas Of Expertise
Advanced programming and design skills, web content management, landing page development, project management, strong collaborative skills, website optimization, and excellent problem solving skills.