Home Organization for the Beginner: Anyone can organize!
What you'll learn
- Learn how to organize and declutter your home, step-by-step with helpful guidance from two professional organizers.
- Together we'll organize typical problem areas in your average home: your pantry, junk drawer, office, linen closet, and master closet.
- This is a beginner course where anyone can start to learn the basics in order to gain experience to tackle any project and turn it into serious progress.
- This course has supplemental materials and printouts that you can take with you to tackle this project and feel confident doing so.
- No prior requirements or skills. We'll walk you through everything and give you a solid foundation of the basics so you can learn, grow, and get the experience you need to be able to take on even harder future projects!
- You will learn everything you need to get started in this training!
Getting your home in order doesn't have to be difficult. We break down the steps to de-clutter and organize your junk drawer, pantry, office, linen closet, and master closet. The skills you'll learn in this course will help you with any room however, as the principles are all similar in practice. We give you applicable tips and real-world examples, and hopefully leave you with some home inspiration. Sometimes the hardest part is getting started, and we know how emotional clutter can be. If you’ve chosen this training, you can partner alongside us, a no judgement team who has helped hundreds of clients facing similar challenges as yourself. First, we’ll start out small by tackling a junk drawer and move on to some larger projects. Recently added is a follow up regarding the question of “how do I maintain my newly organized space.” And best of all? We’re always available to YOU, the student, if you ever have any questions or need additional assistance during your organizational venture. We’re already proud of you for looking for resources, as the first step to any project is taking the time to find the support that speaks to you. And if you do move forward, we can’t wait to help you get organized!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to start organizing their home. Do it alongside two professional organizers that have seen it all and are here to support you.
Friends and moms, Jen and Alex formed The Living Collective in 2019, bonding over their love of professional home organization. After being in so many clients homes locally - they wanted to expand their reach even more, thus creating this training to hopefully inspire as many people as they can to reach their organizational goals.