Basic Groundwater Flows
- You should be able to use a computer and do general internet searches.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand basic groundwater flows
- 11:40Review of 'Land Based Groundwater Flows' as part of the Water Cycle
- 11:17Water Infiltration below the Land Surface
- 09:02Groundwater Flows and Residence TImes
- 05:29Groundwater Discharge
- 04:41Review Questions and Conclusion
Ian Hunt is a Hydrogeologist with 25 years’ experience and he has a sound background in groundwater processes combined with practical experience in operational water management. Ian has the ability to grasp the overall picture and to transfer this knowledge in clear and practical discussions to people around him.
He is enthusiastic about water science and would like to share his knowledge and experience with you.He has experience as an associated lecturer for more than seven years at a reputable University.
Qualifications, B.Sc. (Hons) Geology, G.D.E. Geostatistics, M.Sc Geohydrology