Basic Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
What you'll learn
- You will learn the most important pharmaceutical regulation and its importance, obtaining a basic overview of the GMP requirements in pharmaceutical industry
- You will become familiar with the technical terms of the GMP field and their meaning.
- You will learn the fundamental parts of the pharmaceutical industry.
The compliance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards is the decisive aspect for the production of high quality products. They are mandatory for all Pharmaceutical laboratories, thus health authorities performs inspection and audits in order to check the compliance. So, all employees must be aware and follow them all the time.
What you will learn during the course:
During this course, you will learn from the beginning the concepts that every employee from the pharmaceutical industry must know and comply with.
Moreover, I will present the most important elements of a pharmaceutical system, the appropriate behaviors that must be followed and I will give details of the fundamental parts of the pharmaceutical industry.
What will you receive when enrolling into the course?
· Lifetime access to the course and future updates
· Personalized support and answer to all your questions and doubts
· Certificate in “Basic Good Manufacturing Practices” from Udemy - which you can include on your resume
· Money-back guarantee in the first 30 days - if you don't like the course you can request a 100% refund of your investment
· I will handle supportive documentation for your knowledge and questionnaires for practice
So, at the end of this course you will have the basic knowledge of GMP's
See you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Current Pharmaceutical industry employees
- People interested in entering the world of the pharmaceutical industry, regardless of the future position
Mi nombre es Rubén Alonso, soy auditor de calidad de una multinacional farmacéutica desde hace 6 años. Estudié Farmacia en la universidad de Barcelona y realicé un Máster en Industria Farmacéutica seguidamente.
A parte de realizar auditorias a nuestros proveedores, también me encargo de dar formaciones a nuestro personal sobre auditorias y conceptos en GMP.
My name is Rubén Alonso, I am Quality Assurance Auditor working for a multinational pharmaceutical company. I studied Pharmacy at the University of Barcelona and afterwards, a Master degree in Pharmaceutical Industry.
Apart from auditing our suppliers, I am also in charge of training our staff on audits and concepts in GMP.