Learn to swim the basics of freestyle swimming
- There is no need for previous experience in swimming, we will teach you everything from scratch
Learn to swim freestyle - The best & healthiest online swimming course in the world.
In this course you will understand the secret of loosening the neck & lower back and how it will effect your swimming and body forever.
You will learn to swim freestyle from Ori Sela Hydrotherapy expert , Triathlon & swimming coach, the Coach of the National Israeli open water team and the founder of Water World, one of the biggest and most professional hydrotherapy centers in the world.
Learn to swim basic freestyle 25m with breathing every 3 strokes
More than 100,000 swimmers in 150 countries learned and treated lower back with WEST swimming technique.
The WEST swimming freestyle swimming course will teach you how to swim in the healthiest swimming technique in the world!
The WEST swimming technique relaxes your body, treats neck/back pains and helps your recover after any injuries you may have. Today we understand that one must adjust to his physical abilities and lifestyle, rather than force his body to train in one general way. The WEST swimming technique is based on 3 factors suiting itself to each swimmers body shape, physical ability and lifestyle. The technique is specifically modified in order to ensure that each individual swimmer benefits.
Today's modern lifestyle has taken its toll and nearly 70% of the population suffer from neck and lower back problems (mainly caused by stress and overloading.)
During this course, Learn to swim freestyle, you'll enjoy and gain greatly from the many swim WEST benefits and hopefully feel the positive impact it has on you and your quality of life.
The only personalized swimming technique in the world
In this learn to swim freestyle online course you will:
1. Learn and improve your freestyle swimming technique.
2. Learn how to breathe every 3 strokes, also learn to swim 25 m freestyle with a loose and easy swimming technique.
3. Get 2 different swimming workouts - every swimming workout has 7 videos that will help you understand exactly how to do each swimming drill.
4. If you practice 2 days a week, the course will take you 3 weeks, if you practice 3 days a week, it will take you only 2 weeks.
5. Learn to swim according to your flexibility level and understand the difference between you and Olympic swimmers.
6. You will get free analyze of you swimming technique so you can improve your swimming technique even more.
The amazing thing about the WEST swimming program is that you don't need to think!! We've done all the thinking for you- you just need to swim!
All you need to complete the course is a swimsuit, goggles and a big smile!
Come on, jump straight in!
- Every person who doesn't know how to swim and wants to improve his/her swimming technique
- People with lower back pain
- People who feel they don't have air while swimming
- People that want to do a triathlon in the future.
- People that got injured from running.
- What are you going to get and learn in this course?
- About Ori Sela Coach & hydrotherapy expert
- How to take your swimming workout with you to the pool
- Workout 1 - Read understand & go to the pool with a big smile
- What are we going to learn in workout 1 - Learn the WEST basic freestyle
- Swimming Drill 1 - Hands Breaststroke legs freestyle
- Swimming drill 2- The Walking windmill in WEST swimming
- Swimming drill 3- Gliding windmill in WEST swimming
- Swimming drill 4- Superman 5 seconds no breathing
- Swimming drill 5- Walking with the 3 points in WEST swimming technique
- Swimming drill 6 - Swimming freestyle with the 3 points
- Swimming drill 7- Counting strokes in freestyle without breathing
- Workout 2- Read understand & go to the pool with a big smile
- 2nd swimming workout drill 1- Loosening freestyle no breathing
- 2nd workout drill 2- Breathing on the wall every 3 seconds
- 2nd swimming workout drill 3- Classic backstroke in WEST swimming technique
- 2nd swimming workout drill 4- Breathing every 3 strokes with 180 flip
- 2nd swimming workout drill 5- walking in freestyle breathing every 3 strokes
- 2nd swimming workout drill 6- swimming without breathing
- 2nd swimming workout drill 7- counting strokes & breathing every 3 strokes
- Learn how to float in freestyle and loosen you lower back
- Watch this video & it will help you breathe much better in freestyle
- Congratulation you finished the basic & most important swim course
- What's next ? How to go from 25m to 1k? and why ?
Hi, I'm Ori Sela, owner and professional manager of Water World and WEST swimming technique, the healthiest swimming technique in the world.
I grew up next to the sea and never left the water since, the water was the only place I could feel good, alive, it helped me treat my ADHD & my ballet disk.
I dedicate my life to give back humanity the love the water gave me.
Today, after passing the age of 44, I have an amazing wife, Tami & 4 kids, Tom,Libby, Dean &Reef and over 30 years of experience as a swimmer, a qualified hydro therapist, swimming coach, babies swimming instructor, Watzu, Jahara and shiatsu therapist, triathlon coach, open water coach, therapeutic swimming instructor, pregnant women coach and for my mom - hold a BA in business & marketing from IDC, Herzliya.
But most importantly, I work with thousands of babies, kids and adults, some of which suffer lower back or neck pains, recover from CVA or an accident, or fighting a fear of the water, and teach them the right way to swim.
Today, Water World is one of the biggest most professional swimming and hydrotherapy clubs in the world with over 140 coaches and therapists working in the water, believing in the water and the strength it can give you.
I believe people are different and every man or women needs to swim according to their own unique DNA. What's right for Michael Phelps is probably not right for you, and what's right for you is not right for Muhammad, Charles, Jennifer or Tom.
I am here in this world to help people; I believe in the water and love the water with every part of my body and every breath I take.
Join us, and feel amazing, you will know that it is right for you.
Coached, swam and claimed the World record with 5 of my friends in the longest relay open water swim, from Cyprus to Israel and swam with his team 377 km, in order to raise the awareness on the issue of sea pollution in the Mediterranean (in association with Zalul NGO).
The Dream – to teach and heal millions of people who suffer from lower back pain all around the world with the WEST (Water World Swimming Therapy ) swimming technique and all online.
In Addition – Ori gives consultations on building and operating swimming pools.
Ori talked about “The Power Of The Sea" in TEDx Nicosia and told his story as a problematic child until breaking a world record.