Basic Fashion Illustration
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Over 15 lectures and almost 2 hours of content!
- This course will cover the basic of fashion illustration for a beginner to an intermediate.
- You will be equipped with the knowledge and techniques of how to draw the body elements and different fashion poses.
- Understand the proportions and difference between female, male and children figures.
- Know how to draw garments on the posing figures.
- Download the useful materials.
- Get feedback on your sketches!
- This course assumes no prior knowledge or special skill set. Anybody with an interest in the fashion drawing is welcome.
This course will teach you how to draw the fashion figures starting from the basic understanding of the 9-head proportion, body elements from head to toe, movement and posture to fashion poses with garments. It is a summary of a 4-month course in a regular fashion school that will shorten your learning process and save your time and money.
The concepts and techniques are the knowledge that I’ve learned from several courses and teachers combined with my own personal techniques to deliver you a simple and easy way to develop skills in the fashion illustration.
- This course is for anyone who is interested in fashion illustration.
- This course will benefit those who are planning to attend a fashion school and need some preparation.
- Advanced learners are also welcome.
Draw hands in different postures to express feeling and draw attention to a specific point.
Leg movement is an elegant part of the fashion pose. Learn how to draw the legs in different postures and angles from the classic weight leg pose to the walking pose.
Practice is the key. After completing this course, draw some fashion figures and compare with the first one that you drew before starting the course to check your improvement. Can you see the difference?
If you want some feedback from me, please answer 2 questions and submit your new sketches to my email.