Basic English Grammar: Understanding Verbs & Verb Tenses
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- understand and increase their facility with English verb tenses
- more easily use a variety of verb tenses in appropriate settings
- edit and correct their own verb tense errors
- Students should have a basic competence in English conversation skills
- Students should be willing to work through the entire course, although more advanced students should feel free to skip some of the earlier lectures
Students and those people wanting to advance in their present jobs who need to understand basic English grammar focusing on verb tenses should find this course very useful in professional or academic situations. All twelve English verb tenses are systematically covered along with some troublesome areas in making verb tense choices. Supplemental material and helpful websites are also included. Quizzes are regularly provided to help check student learning. The thirty lectures, all under ten minutes in length, thoroughly explain and demonstrate verb tenses and allow for interactive practice with the instructor.
Having Good English Skills Is Now A Mandatory Requirement For International Business And Academic Success!!
- Organize your learning of English on a regular basis
- Review English Parts of Speech
- Understand verb conjugation and how it assists making good verb choices
- Review all twelve English verb tenses and understand their formation and usage
- Benefit from regular quizzes to evaluate your progress
You will be further along the road to English fluency after taking this course!
Learning English is not easy. Becoming fluent requires skill, dedication, and practice. That knowledge starts with command of verb tenses: knowing when and where to use particular tenses for accurate communication to a colleague, a client, or a teacher.
You can avoid confusion and embarrassment with excellent English skills. Be assured that English fluency in international business, science, technology and entertainment is a valuable, rewarding skill and the time you take learning English will open many doors in a variety of occupational fields.
- all English as a Second Language and English as a Foreign Language students
- Students with English as a first language wishing to increase their understanding and use of a variety of verb tenses
The purpose of the course and direction will be reviewed as part of a general welcome and introduction.