Basic Electricity and Electronics
What you'll learn
- Electrical current and voltage concepts.
- Basic electrical circuit and Ohm's Law.
- Breadboard usage and circuit design.
- Resistance types, properties and use of the circuit.
- AC and DC properties and differences between them.
- Working principle of semiconductor circuit elements.
- Working principle of coil and capacitor from passive circuit elements.
- Proteus circuit simulation program examples.
- Resistance, current and voltage measurement with multimeter.
- Many interesting animation lessons.
- All topics will be explained from the ground up. There are no prerequisites. You will also learn while watching without getting bored.
In order to have a profession and specialize in the field of Electricity and Electronics, first of all you need to learn the basics of this field. Nowadays, in the fields of automotive, machinery, mechatronics and computers, electrical and electronics are indispensable elements. This course is also designed to meet and contribute to this need.
Most importantly, no special hardware or software is required. This is an introductory course about the theory of Electricity and Electronics, so no previous knowledge is required. To get the best out of the lessons, students should be comfortable with some basic arithmetic as I will often write and solve equations, in particular when analyzing simple circuits. Understanding a bit of physics can help too, but it is not required. Electronic circuits are everywhere, from computers and smartphones, to home appliances and cars. Think of all the everyday objects that are becoming smart in the future, most of the things that we own will contain some electronics. Jobs in electronics are in high demand and well paid in almost every country!
In the Basic Electricity-Electronics course, you will find a lot of lessons about basic concepts, direct current and alternating current principles, circuit analysis, working logic of active circuit elements made of passive and semiconductors, use of circuit simulation programs and use of measuring instruments.
Who this course is for:
- Students in Electrical, Electronics, Automotive, Mechatronics and Computer departments of vocational high schools and associate degree programs.
- Anyone interested in Electrical-Electronics as a hobby and curious.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering students.
- Electronic Communication Engineering students.
- Computer Engineering students.
- Students who study in the departments of Electrical, Electronics, Automotive, Mechatronics and Computer teaching at the Faculties of Education.
- Students studying in related departments of Faculty of Technology.
I'm an Electrical and Electronics Engineer. In 2019, I completed my master's degree in Engineering Faculty Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I joined this platform because I wanted to be beneficial to my new students studying at high school, associate degree, undergraduate level and those interested in hobby by sharing what I know with online education. I have given various trainings in this field before. Thank you very much for the interest you have shown.
I have been teaching basic electronics and robotics for a long time. I joined this platform to teach more of my students. We prepare the lessons in a way that everyone can understand, using beautiful visuals and animations. Anyone from all branches can benefit from this course. Thank you very much for the interest you have shown.