Basic Corporate Actions Every Stock Investor must know
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the financial engineering behind corporate action.
- Discover the various reasons why companies undertake corporate actions.
- Use the excel sheet templates to calculate future stock prices.
- Know how the market would react to corporate actions.
- Know how to react to corporate actions.
- A desire to learn about investing.
Picture this. One fine day you suddenly discover your share prices crash 50% for no reason. You know the fundamentals are intact and there should be no reason for it to crash! And then you try to read up on what’s going on and you see this. You start to wonder what is going on with your stock and panic sell.
But the fact of the matter is that there is actually no reason to be alarmed at all. Such stock price crash can be due to simple corporate action.
So what are corporate actions? Corporate actions are major voluntary events within the company that brings change to a company and affects its shareholders. Most of these corporate actions are simply financial engineering that brings about no significant change to your net worth, but they can drastically affect the share prices like in the previous example.
For every corporate action, you as an investor need to know at least the following:
- What is the financial engineering behind each corporate action?
- How would the market react?
- What is the correct course of action to take?
This is the only course specializing on corporate actions. You cannot find another comprehensive course on this topic. We will discuss on corporate actions like:
- Special dividends
- Dilution concept
- Capital reduction and Cash distribution
- Share buy back
- Bonus shares issue
- Stock Split
- Reverse Stock split
corporate action shall include details of what will happens before and after
the corporate action from announcement to the corporate action actually taking
I will also be providing corporate action excel sheet calculators so you can calculate exactly how the corporate action will affect share price in the future.
This course shall be conducted by an experience instructor with actual proven track record.
In this course, I will teach you exact actionable methods and frame work that you can immediately apply to your investments.
So, what are you waiting for? It's time to take action! Go ahead to click on the enrol button and I will see you at our course.
- Folks who trade.
- Folks who invest.