Microsoft SQL Server for Beginners to expert
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduction to Database Management System (DBMS)
- Data Models
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- How Primary Key works
- How Composite Key works
- How Foreign Key works
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Type of Relationships e.g. One to One relationship , One to Many relationship and Many to Many Relationship
- Step by Step guide to install Microsoft SQL Server
- Create new Database by using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- CRUD Operations
- Selection of DISTINCT Records
- Writing SQL Queries to learn different type of SQL Joins
- SQL Development by using Microsoft SQL Server
- Database Development
- Definition of Aggregate Functions
- Count function
- Min Aggregate function
- Max Aggregate function
- Sum Aggregate Function
- Different variations of Group By Clause
- Converting values in Upper case
- Converting values in Lower Case
- Substring function
- TOP keyword
Microsoft SQL Server is a famous Relational Database Management System, Before going through that how to write the Transact SQL on Microsoft SQL Server, I would like to share some valuable information with you regarding the basic concepts of databases. These concepts will help you to understand that what is a database and how it works.
Count is an Aggregate function which is used to get the count of whole table or count of a single column.
Upper and Lower conversion of values by using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- A Personal Computer
- SQL Server installation on Student's PC will be preferred but it is not mandatory
- Willingness to learn the Microsoft SQL Server
Be Ready to update your CV for better Job by attending this sql database for beginners course.
Database Management and Database programming is an essential need of every industry therefore almost every organization needs people with skill-set in Database Management and Database administration.
Microsoft SQL Server is one of the famous relational database management system (RDBMS) of modern era, This course is designed for those students who want to learn the basics of database as well as to improve their SQL Query writing skills instantly.
This course will help you to learn Microsoft SQL Server instantly with in a week, just remember that Database Designing is an ART which can not be achieved unless you do not own the sufficient knowledge of database basics and know-how about database development tools.
This sql for beginners course contains lot of information for you to help you in getting new job
After completing this course, you will have the sufficient knowledge of the following key areas which will provide you a solid foundation to become Database Developer and Database Administrator (DBA).
What is RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)
Famous RDBMS that are being used in modern age.
Introduction to SQL Server Management Studio ( Database Developer Tool)
Introduction to mssql
Primary Key,Composite Key and Foreign Key
Fundamentals of Structured Query Language (SQL)
Concepts of Data Models ( One to One, One to Many , Many to Many)
Step by Step guide to install Microsoft SQL Server
create a Database in Microsoft SQL Server
Applying Data filters
Update existing data in a table
Delete data of a table
Selection of DISTINCT records
Types of SQL Joins
Definition of Aggregate functions
MIN Aggregate function
MAX Aggregate function
SUM Aggregate function
Different variations of GROUP BY Clause
Upper and Lower Case functions
- Anyone with basic knowledge of computer