Basic Computer Skills for Senior Citizens
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Parts of a Computer e.g. mouse, USB port, earphone jack and camera
- Confidence in navigating around in PCs and mobile devices
- Opening and closing files and applications
- Basic internet browsing
- Basic email usage i.e. sign in, receiving and replying
- Creating, saving and printing documents and spreadsheets
- Learning using Youtube.
- This course does not assume any computer background.
Senior Citizens tend to have a crippling fear of all things digital. Unlike kids these days, all they had to operate in their childhoods was probably a television. It is natural for them to be nostalgic and shun computers. But if you are seeing this, you will know that there is a lot of value in learning basic computer skills. This course is designed to equip the senior citizens with knowledge on basic computer skills through which they can stay in touch with their children, grandchildren, friends and family members.
- Senior Citizens