CLO Basic Apparel Training: Course 5/5-PRESENTATION
What you'll learn
- How to create different types of output from CLO to share images of their work
- How to set up a project to achieve the best results for snapshots, turntables and renders.
- How to create multiple colorways of a garment[s]
- How to adjust the preferences in the CLO Render Engine to achieve the best results for snapshots, turntables and renders.
- How to export work from CLO to use in other software.
- This course is offered to anyone wanting to learn CLO and requires focus and commitment from the learner.
- Please make sure your hardware matches the CLO basic technical requirements for attending this course. There is a link to hardware specs in the Introduction Resources section
- Learners should take this course after the previous Beginner Apparel Training Courses
The CLO Basic Apparel Design Training is made up of a series of COURSES that will build upon each other. In this final Course, we will review how to create and save images and turntable videos in CLO as well as introduce you to CLO-set; our Collaborative 3D Creation Workspace.
All lessons in this Course can be completed using any of your own CLO projects/garments.
In part one, we will review how to create Colorways and how to take various types of snapshots right in CLO. We will also review how to create a turntable video of the 3D window.
In part two you will deep dive into all of the options in the powerful CLO render engine. This will include how to set up your image layout, and which colorways and custom views you would like to render. There are a lot of options that include different types of lighting, how to use the camera, and also how to optimize your file for efficient and beautiful imagery.
As you progress through the video lessons, you will be given quizzes to test the retention of the knowledge. Be sure to take notes as you go. Let’s get started!
In the third part, you will be introduced to CLO-set. This cloud-based platform is an amazing way to organize and share your work as well as create renders using the CLO servers. Although you have already been using CONNECT, you will be able to go deeper into its features via the CONNECT Help Center. This final part will not have any quizzes as these lessons are all available via an external website dedicated to CLO-set and CONNECT.
Who this course is for:
- This was developed by CLO 3D Virtual Fashion and is taught by a CLO 3D Designer.
- It is important to know that there will be quizzes throughout to ensure the retention of the material
- When you pass each course, you will be presented with only a Udemy Certificate of Completion. However, this does not qualify as a level of certification guaranteeing future job placements or career advancements.
CHANGING THE WORLD WITH VIRTUAL GARMENTS
Create and alter true-to-life 3D garments so you can perfect your ideas before they go into production.
CREATE REAL GARMENTS IN REAL-TIME
Accurately visualize the fabric, fit, and silhouette of your designs as fast as you can imagine them.
SIMPLE, YET INTUITIVE
CLO gives you a familiar, easy-to-use interface that enables you to visualize your designs in a way that is quick and hassle-free.
EFFICIENT FROM END-TO-END
Significantly shorten your time-to-market with virtual sampling and remote collaboration.
Designing with virtual garments reduces sample production, shipment and material waste.
CLO DESIGNER SUPPORT
Ask course related questions on our official Discord channel and receive answers directly from our 3D Designers - Invitation in Course Resources