Basic Animation in Adobe After Effects
- All you need for this course is the desire to create cartoons, any personal computer and some basic skills to use it. All the necessary programs and footage we will provide you directly in the course.
I want to clarify some details right away: This course was created for the training unit of the General-Animation studio. Every new candidate who wants to become a member of our studio, we send to this course so that he can quickly and efficiently become familiar with our methods of work.
Many members of our community live in developing countries and have access only to the simplest computers. Taking into account the needs of such students, during training we use the Adobe After Effects of 7.0 version, which does not require high-performance hardware, but at the same time allows to master the basic principles of working with the program.
The main advantage of our animation technique is that we always try to work as efficiently as possible, to get the maximum result at the lowest possible cost. So if you want to quickly and without special material costs learn the basic methods of creating animation in the Adobe After Effects - then welcome to our course! We will be happy to share our knowledge with you, and you may even want to become a member of our team in order to enjoy some nice bonuses and create cartoons of a charitable and educational nature with us.
Yes - animation is too high an art to spend it on trifles, so we do not make stupid cartoons to collect views on Youtube. We are engaged in serious things that can really change this world - make it a better place to live. As I understand, these things are first of all the online education and promotion of scientific achievements, advanced information technology, clean energy sources and, in general, new progressive technologies and the brotherhood of all the peoples of the Earth. And our projects are dedicated to this mission.
Our main goal is to enable the people of developing countries to join modern computer technologies in order to help them escape from the shackles of poverty and illiteracy. Therefore, in our lessons, we do not use the most modern software requiring a high-performance computer, so that students from developing countries, often having only outdated computers, can also work with us. To such students, we even pay small incentive bonuses to stimulate their interest in computer technology.
So welcome to our unique experimental course in which information is presented in an entertaining and easy understandable form, as lessons with animated characters who tell you about how make cartoons in Adobe After Effects. If you are looking for a simple and effective technology to create cartoons - this course is exactly for you.
Basic Animation in Adobe After Effects is something more then just a training course - it's a whole philosophy and lifestyle. It consists in the fact that the main purpose of man in this world is to be a creator and artist. And animation as one of the most popular and affordable kinds of art should help you to fully discover your creative abilities.
After Effect allows make animation quickly and efficiently, releasing our creative energy for new achievements in the broadest areas of human activity. Therefore, study After Effects with us, offer your ideas and projects, and we will make cartoons together!
If you do not already have Adobe After Effects, you can find the studens version of the program in the downloads of our website General-Animation com
- The course is targeted for the widest range of students who want, without spending too much time and resourses, to get an idea of the basic principles of work in the Adobe After Effects and how to create animation using this program.
- Necessary downloads for this course
- All what you need for animation
- Get acquainted with After Effects
- Import footage to your project
- Start to animate
- Handle Timeline
- Miror your character left to right
- Export movie
- Little Chicken practice
- Your practice project
- Our little concert with dancing animals.
- Practice project cartoon
- Rig your model
- What is anchor point
- Handle layers on timeline
- Using Keybord shortcuts
- Let us make cartoon with Kenny
- Animation of speech
- Finale big practice
- Chicken Lake Ballet sample project
- Chiken Lake Ballet Sample Cartoon
- Five little chickens jumping on the bed sample project
- Five little chickens jumping on the bed sample cartoon
- Dancing Girls Introdaction
- Dancing Girls Sample Video
- Dancing Girls Assingment
- Creating your own models: Introduction.
- Creating your own models for animation
- Some details about this section of our course.
- Meet the Yellow Dog - our symbol of 2018!
- Yellow Dog - The first steps
- Yellow Dog - Scene 01
- Yellow Dog Project
- Introduction to our 2020 Assignments
- New Year 2020 is coming!
- Our New Year 2020 Assignment!
Hello. My name is Vadim Daschinsky. And yes – I’m living in the depths of Russia. Working in the advertising department of local TV, I gained quite a good knowledge of video editing and motion graphics software, so now I'm making animated video tutorials in which funny cartoon creatures in simple and accessible manner tell about various computer programs.
I’m making cartoons too. In Russia my cartoons and my tutorials are quite popular. I can say that they have grown up a whole generation of young animators. So now I want to try to make these lessons in English. I hope my English is not too terrible. And I hope my lessons will be useful for you.
If you have any interesting ideas on creating of exciting animated video - write to me. Maybe we'll make some cartoons together.