Maths - Basic angles, distances and coordinates
- You will need a scientific calculator which has 'degrees, minutes and seconds' button
The format of the course is narrated explanations and calculations. Its exactly the way that I've explained these things to hundreds of students and how I would explain them if you were sitting next to me right now!
The course covers the very basic aspects of:
- Angles (degrees, minutes and seconds)
- Whole circle bearings
- completely new to the topics
- need a refresher
- are struggling with these or related topics
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who would like to understand the basics of of angles, Pythagoras, trigonometry, coordinates and whole circle bearings.
- 01:00Introduction from the instructor
Saffron Grant BEng(hons) has been working in the construction industry for over 15 years. For the last 7 years she has been training college and university students, trainee and graduate engineers, trades people and site managers in the practical skill of 'setting out'. She is an Associate Lecturer for Glasgow Caledonian University and an approved trainer for CITB ConstructionSkills.
Saffron is an INLPTA qualified NLP Master Practitioner and used her NLP skills in many types of training, coaching and corporate improvement.