American English Pronunciation
What you'll learn
- Speak English words with confidence.
- Use rules to guess the pronunciation of most words.
- Hear the difference between words that are almost the same.
- Use muscle memory to start sounding more like an American.
- A basic understanding of English vocabulary and grammar.
- The ability to understand some spoken English without help (or subtitles).
In this course, you will learn the pronunciation of single English sounds. We will go over both how to make the sounds and examples of those sounds in common English words and phrases. This course includes exercises for making better English speaking habits. The course starts with the basics of English pronunciation, then goes on to difficult sounds that learners often come across when learning American English pronunciation. If you work hard and practice what you learn, you will improve and your confidence in speaking English will go through the roof.
You will be able to see my face and mouth clearly in each video lesson, and I will use a blackboard at all times.
Each lesson focuses on a single idea or skill, and each is comprehensive, meaning that after each lesson you should have the ability to use everything you've learned, to make English sounds correctly and naturally, and speak with more confidence (which means having better English conversations too). You can go at your own pace and should take your time, with lots of practice between videos. Replaying each lesson is highly recommended.
If you're ready to take your English pronunciation to the next level, there's only one thing left to do: Sign up now!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to speak English clearly and confidently should take this course.
- This course is not for native English speakers.
Hi. My name is Luke.
I'm the founder of Cloud English. I've been teaching English for years, and over that time I've discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.
My courses will help you:
- Become more confident in English conversations
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean
Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!
I use a split screen presentation style for my courses. You will be able to see both my face and a digital blackboard. It's a great way to learn!