Basement to Boardroom: Be An Entrepreneur On Your Own Terms
What you'll learn
- Brand new entrepreneurs that want a roadmap to succes and want to plan their exit from day one
- If you want to sell your business, but didn't plan effectively, you will learn what you need to get it ready to sell FAST
- Learn the basics of starting a business
- Unlock the keys to marketing and personal branding
- Learn how to buy a company or be bought
- Learn the most important things need to negotiate to get the best outcome
- Those wanting to sell their business will gain valuble insight to get the most value
- Gain insight on what you can do so build profit and value at any stage of your business
- Did you sell a business and take less than you thought you should have?
- Do you have a mature business and want more profits now and a bigger valuation when you sell?
- Are you about to start a new business and want to unlock the secrets to building profit and value?
- No experience is necessary to take this course. You will learn a tremendous amount to help your profit grow.
Basement to Boardroom Course
Training Course with an introduction video, four(4) Units and (14) Lessons of recession proof concepts that give you actionable advice, details of how to build a company to build the biggest value and record profits along the way. Don't start a business without this training. If you already have a business, this course can help you get on track FAST and sell for the highest multiple. Be an entrepreneur on your own terms. Learn what you need in this course from my 25 years experience building, buying and selling businesses.
Begininings - Parnters, Financial, Growth and Real estate
Acquisitions - Synergies, Bigger Profits and Value
Marketing - Personal Branding, Social Media and Domination
Each section has three Basso Bullets that drill into the concepts even further to give you the tools you need to make the best decision for your business and life.
BONUS - Negotiate with the Power of Information Course
The more information you have during the negotiation, the better the results will be. Learn key items to look for, understand and then formulate your strategy. Get a bigger payout after this bonus course.
Motivation - Why? Why Now? Why Not?
Details Matter - Structure, Transition, Your Staff
Final Hours - Non-Compete/Solicits, Sellers Remorse, Last Minute Land Grab
A workbook that doubles as a roadmap after it is completed to make sure you cover as many bases as possible will building your business to a huge exit. Filled with thoughtful questions and brainstorming concepts. Print and write on or use the fillable PDF.
Who this course is for:
- Any new or existing business owner that wants to grow profit, build a lasting brand and exit with large multiples. If you are thinking of leaving a job for an entrepreneurial career, this course will help you understand what is necessary to be successful. If you have a successful business but want to take it to the next level.... this course can get you there.
Entrepreneur, Author, Business Advocate and Media Commentator
Rob Basso is a seasoned entrepreneur, published business book author and national business media commentator. As an entrepreneur, he successful built and sold two Inc. 5000 payroll/human capital management companies to large public companies and has been part of many multi-million-dollar deals. He served as a vice-president of Asure Software, a public company, with over 80,000 customers and offices across the United States. During his time with Asure he increased national sales by 50 percent. Currently Rob produced online learning courses, is a Certified Entrepreneur and Executive Coach and has a thriving consulting practice.
For the past two decades, he has focused on building companies, leading sales teams and developing new business opportunities. Rob owned and operated a merchant service company insurance agency as well as invested in more than 10 companies in a variety of sectors including technology, aviation, real estate and Broadway theatrical productions.
Rob is a marketing innovator, who leveraged the power of video and social media early in his businesses. He was a pioneer in producing web video focused on helping business face and overcome challenges and produce and stared in his own fitness video created for busy business executives.
Rob has received many business recognitions for customer service, business leadership, marketing and corporate culture. The companies he has founded have received numerous awards, including being named to the Inc. 5000 on two occasions.
Rob is a small business advocate and regularly provides his comments and expertise to businesses and news media. He has been interviewed on local and national TV over 100 times, appearing on Fox News, Fox Business, MSNBC, News 12 Long Island and featured in Entrepreneur, Time, Newsday, The New York Times, AP, Reuters and Long Island Business News.
A professional speaker, Rob has presented and shared his knowledge with groups across the nation about his successful business approaches and concepts. Rob has addressed many organizations, including giving the keynote address for the Small Business Administration’s Small Business Awards in NYC. His book, “The Everyday Entrepreneur,” was published by John Wiley & Sons.
Rob is a dedicated supporter of not-for-profit organizations. He and those he has led donate hundreds of hours to charity and raise funds and awareness for many organizations. He is a high-performance sports car enthusiast and enjoys outdoor activities, including biking and snowboarding. Rob graduated from Hofstra University in 1994 and holds a degree in history-education. He lives in Plainview, New York with his wife Mary Beth and their two children, Skylar and Nick.