Baselines and Updating a Project with Primavera P6 PPM
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Baselines and Updating a Project Using Project Manager P6 PPM Professional.
- The ability to use a personal computer and understand the fundamentals of the operating system.
- Experience using application software such as Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of how projects are planned, scheduled and controlled, including understanding the project management processes applicable to your projects.
- Access to a computer with Oracle Primavera P6 loaded.
This course aims to teach participants how to Baseline and Updating an un-resourced project with Oracle Primavera P6 PPM Professional,
SCHEDULING OPTIONS AND SETTING A BASELINE
Scheduling Options – General Tab
UPDATING AN UNRESOURCED SCHEDULE
Setting the Baseline
Practical Methods of Recording Progress
Understanding the Concepts Updating the Schedule
Progress Spotlight and Update
Progress Suspend and Resume Scheduling the Project
Comparing Progress with Baseline
Progress Line Display on the Gantt Chart
Check List for Updating a Schedule
Updating an Unresourced Schedule
- Programme Managers and Project Control staff evaluating the software against your organisational requirements.
- Project schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
- Database managers who wish to understand how to set up and administer a database.
- Experienced project personal who wish to learn how to schedule and control a project.