Basel Norms (Basel 1/ Basel 2/ Basel 3) Simplified
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Basel accords: Necessity / Advantage / Shortcomings
- Understand Basel I vs Basel II vs Basel III – risks, pillars and approach
- Know different approach for Credit, Operational & Market Risk measurement and calculate capital required to safeguad against these risks
- Learn several terms like capital adequacy ratio, RWA, T1/T2 , NSFR, LCR, Leverage ratio etc.
- Should have finance background to get best understanding of the presentation
What is the this course about?
This course is about Introduction to Basel Norms. It provides
- details of Basel accords: such as Necessity, it's Advantage and Shortcomings
- side by side comparison of Basel I vs Basel II vs Basel III – risks, pillars and approach
- Different approach for Credit, Operational & Market Risk calculation and associated capital for each of them
- Understanding of several terms capital adequacy ratio, Risk Weighted Asset, T1/T2 etc
What Terminology should be used by target audience to find this course
- Basel Norms
- Basel 1 / Basel 2 / Basel 3
- Basel I / Basel II / Basel III
- Capital adequacy ratio
What kind of material is included
It consists of 31 HD videos files and 3 PDF file of the presentation
How long course will take to complete?
It should take roughly 5 hours to go through the course content.
How is the course structured
- It's first section is dedicated to Basel 1.
- In the next section it gives details of Basel 2
- Basel 3 is explained in section 3
Why take this course?
- to get quick understanding of Basel norms
- to understand why it was designed.
- to understand why it was needed to migrate from Basel 1 to Basel 2 and then Basel 2 to Basel 3.
- to understand the logic and need of such norms
- to prepare yourself for advance study on Basel framework.
- Those who needs to learn basics of Basel norms should take this course
- Those who needs advance training on basel should avoid it because it is an introductory course