What you'll learn
- Be introduced to the history and background of Basel II Accords
- Understand the 3 pillars of Basel II
- Have a knowledge on the updated version of Basel II which is Basel III
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Explore the latest financial IT trend created to regulate and control risks faced by financial organizations.
Basel II is the second of the Basel Accords, which are recommendations on banking laws and regulations issued by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision. This introductory course will discuss a range of topics to Basel II through Data Governance and introduction and background to the updated version of Basel II to Basel III.
Who this course is for:
- Career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry.
- Anyone looking to gain an understanding of Basel II and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.