Agile & Scrum Training: Covering All Major Topics in Scrum
What you'll learn
- This course covers Agile Software Development and discuss the Scrum Framework in detail.
- In depth knowledge of Scrum Framework
- Detailed discussion on Scrum Roles, Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts
- Completion Certificate from Udemy
- "To the point" training, Less duration, more value.
- Scrum training designed by Certified Agile Coach with extensive experience.
- No prerequisite for this course. It teaches scrum from basics. A basic knowledge of software development will be helpful, but not a prerequisite for this course.
This course introduces Agile and discuss the Scrum Framework in detail.
This course covers Agile Software Development and discuss the Scrum Framework in detail.
In depth knowledge of Scrum framework- Detailed discussion on Scrum Roles, Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts
Updated as per the latest Scrum Guide. We have updated the course content as per the changes made in the latest version of the scrum Guide(TM)
Please note :: This course content is a sub-set from our course "Agile & Scrum: Interview Preparation with Questions, Answers".
The course content:
Agile Software Development
Agile Manifesto and Principles
Scrum (Quick visit)
Kanban (Quick visit)
Extreme Programming (XP) (Quick visit)
Artifacts are discussed in detail as part of other modules.
Sprint Burndown chart
Release Burndown Chart
Release Burnup Chart
This course is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum org. This course uses content from the Scrum Guide. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from scrumguides org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who want to learn or expand their knowledge on Scrum. Any one associated with, planning to get involved in or interested in learning more about software development using Scrum can use this course.
Around 21 years in IT experience, 14 years of Agile experience, playing various roles in Agile Leadership, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Trainer, etc.
Mentored many successful agile coaches in their journey. Experienced Agile Coach with extensive prior experience as a Scrum Master. Agile experience include, experience in implementing scrum in traditional environments, mentoring Agile Leaders, conducting Scrum trainings at various levels, effectively mentoring dispersed, international agile project teams.
PMP- Project Management Professional
ICP-ACC - ICP Agile Coaching
PSM1 – Professional Scrum Master
CSP-SM – Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master
CSM – Certified Scrum Master
SAFe - Scaled Agile Framework-Agilist