Become Great with Coffee | From Beginner to Barista
What you'll learn
- Being able to make the most beautiful pieces of latte art with little effort
- A deeper insight in the world of coffee and latte art
- A better understanding in different ways to make a good cup of coffee
- Being able to steam up milk the right way for latte art
- Access to a contact address to the barista's from World of Latte Art for personal guidance
- There is no special knowledge required. We are starting from the beginning!
- You should have access to an Aeropress, bialetti or some of the other brewing setups if you want to do it yourself
- You should have an interest in learning more about the world of coffee
The World Of Latte Art community is born out of passion and is aiming to spread the passion for coffee and latte art with as many people in the world as possible!
We are based in the Netherlands and working at the Hop&Stork specialty coffee café in The Hague. We believe in sharing our insights and are eager to build a community with passionate people who are able to help each other further in their coffee journey.
This course will start off from the beginning. We will start with the history of coffee, learn about the farmersplaces and continue with the importance of cupping. Furthermore, some brewing methods will be discussed and made and ofcourse we are guiding you through the latte art journey.
This course is a perfect start for people who want to learn more about coffee or want to start doing something into the coffee or people who want to improve in certain specific fields.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people who want to gain more knowledge in the world of coffee and latte art
- Beginning barista's who want to level up their game and personal guidance
- Homebarista's who would like to make some beautiful latte art at home
I am barista Neelakanth,
Currently barista at Hop&Stork, a Specialty Coffee bar in the Netherlands, specialized in latte art. I also founded the worldwide coffee community World of Latte Art.
Apart from being a barista i also do stuff with social media and some piano/guitar playing.
If there is something I am passionate about, it is latte art. It has been my dream to spread this passion in the broadest ways possible. I have travelled to different countries in the world to experience what the importance of latte art is in different cultures.
In my journey I try to do as much with coffee as possible.