Barbering-Fades, Scissors, Beard Trims & Straight Razor
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Tools - Clippers, Trimmers, Combs, Adjustments and More
- Clipper & Scissor Basics - Learn How to Work the Clipper and Scissors
- Beard Basics - Shaping up, Trimming and Lining up the Beard
- Skin Fade Basics - Learn How to Produce a Sharp Skin Fade
- Skin fade & Beard - Learn How to Make a Skin Fade and Beard work together
- Straight Razor Basics - Cleaning, Holding, Blades + How to Practice
This course is for anyone looking to begin their barber career, earn some extra pocket money or simply cut hair for their loved ones. Step by step video tutorials, 3 hours of content, taking you through the very basics. After this course you will be able to cut hair, fade, trim beards, do lineups, use straight razors and scissors as well as fully understand what tools to use, how to use them and how to adjust them.
Who this course is for:
- Someone that wants to begin their barber career.
- Someone who wants to earn some extra pocket money by cutting hair.
- Someone who wants to cut their own hair.
- Someone who wants to cut hair for their family or friends.
My name is Cristian and have been cutting hair since age 13. However, my skills were definitely not where they are now. It was by practice, determination but most importantly by making mistakes that I was able to become the barber I am today.
I began my barber journey out of necessity. When you're in school, all you want to do is look cool but unfortunately at that age there is not much money in your pocket. After some time, my friends started to notice my haircuts and asked if I could give them one. When I started, it wasn't pretty but by trial and error I became better.
14 years later I own and run my own mobile barber business and have the ability to share my knowledge with other future young barbers who either want to cut their own hair, need some extra money or want to start their own business.
Back when I began, I would've loved to have access to a course that was affordable and easy to understand. It is by the love I have for barbering that I share this with you.
If I can help anyone get a step closer to beginning their barber journey and reaching their goals, I will be more than happy!