Bank Reconciliation Statement using Excel - Easy Guide
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding what is a bank reconciliation
- learn how to reconcile the cash balances of a company's cash book and cash balance of that company's bank account
- Develop a template for Bank Reconciliation Statement using Excel
- Ability to understand simple English language.
- Desire to learn Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Desire to develop a template by your own for Bank Reconciliation.
Bank Reconciliation is an important topic for the Accounting students, employees who are engaged in bank transactions as well as business owners. It is useful not only as a study material but in a practical way also. Because in a company it is necessary to have a same cash balance in the company’s own books as well as in the bank.
So here the course will simply explain what is the meaning of a bank reconciliation and importance of it. Further it will make students identify the reasons for the mismatch of cash balance and will guide to prepare the.
The course will not end up only by teaching the Bank Reconciliation Statement. After explaining to prepare the bank reconciliation statement step by step, course will guide students to prepare a template forusing Excel. It will enhance the knowledge of preparing Bank Reconciliation as it will give the students a chance to go through the process step by step once again. And also it will be useful for the practical use in preparing .
So You are warmly welcome to enroll and gain knowledge about Bank Reconciliation statement and in the process you can develop your own Template.
- No specific target student anyone can enroll and learn what is a bank reconciliation