Beat Procrastination NOW! Time Management Fundementals
What you'll learn
- define what is meant by procrastination
- identify the types of procrastination
- clarify what you procrastinate about
- recognise the excuses we make to ourselves about procrastination
- unpick the causes of procrastination
- discover tips to deal with perfectionism
- uncover tips to deal with disorganisation
- identify tips to deal with tasks where you don't know where to start
- discover tips to cope with tasks you don't want to do
- create a plan of action to combat your own procrastination
- students need to be willing to reflect about their own procrastination habits
- students need to be willing to complete exercises in addition to watching videos
- students need to be willing to create an action plan to improve their procrastination habits
- students need to be prepared to try new ways of working after the course
Do you find yourself wasting time?
Do you have the same few tasks appearing on your To-Do list time and time again?
Do you want to be more productive everyday?
If you answered yes to these questions then this course will be ideal for you. It focuses on "procrastination the thief of time".
Procrastination has always been a problem for me personally and as a coach I coach many people about it. It is a continual problem for many people. This course gets to the bottom of what procrastination is and what types of procrastination exist. The course examines where procrastination comes from and the problem it causes. There are specific lectures with tips to deal with "Perfectionism", "Distractions", if you "Don't know where to start" and if you "Don't want to do a task"?
In addition to video lectures there are exercise sheets to download and complete so that you can really make use of this course and improve your procrastination. If you complete this course fully then you will have...
- an understanding of procrastination
- an understanding of your own procrastination habits
- strategies to deal with procrastination immediately
With videos and exercises this course will take 1-2 hours. But the beauty of the course is that you can come back time and time again to get an injection of procrastination help!
No more time wasting - let's get stuck in!
Who this course is for:
- ideal for ALL procrastinators
- don't do this course if you are not committed to improving your procrastination habits
Why choose me as your course instructor?
I have spent half my career working for various organisations seeing both good and bad practice in leadership, management and change projects. Out of frustration at how bad leadership and change can be I decided to try and do something about this and hence Enabling Transitions, my business was born. I enjoy my work and love making a difference for individuals and organizations.
People buy my services because I am practical, passionate about people and plain speaking.
A summary of my experience:
I have over 20 years experience as a Leadership Coach and Trainer working with small, medium and large organisations across all sectors including the public sector and Not for Profit Sector. I am qualified as a Trainer and a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. I cover all aspect of the training cycle from training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation.
In addition to this I am qualified at Masters Level in Business and Executive Coaching. I am passionate about one-to-one coaching, team coaching (Action Learning) and creating coaching cultures in teams and organisations.
I specialise in Coaching and Organisational Development and have worked on a number of change projects including Creating Coaching Cultures, Values, Performance Management Processes, Competency Frameworks and Leadership Style Change.