Atlassian Bamboo from Beginner to Advanced!
What you'll learn
- Learn the correct way of implementing an efficient CI/CD system
- Installing Bamboo and setting up Local or Static Build Agents
- Configure Elastic Build Agents on Amazon Web Services
- Creating Projects, Jobs and Tasks
- Using Parallelism to build and packge your code faster
- Make your build configurations Dynamic using parameters and variables
- Deploy your software to the cloud e.g. using AWS Code Deploy
- Produce environment-specific files such as producing application configuration files for your target environment
- Setting up notifications and alerts
- Administering Bamboo (e.g. users, groups, permissions etc)
- Some experience as a Developer or as a DevOps Engineer
- Passion and curiosity for learning
Learn the important features of Atlassian Bamboo - a key tool used by software developers!
Atlassian Bamboo is one of the leading Continuous Integration and Delivery tools essential for engineers to know. This course provides useful information and skill-based learning for key features of this technology.
Atlassian Bamboo is particularly preferred when teams use a variety of programming languages and frameworks, e.g. .NET, Java, PHP, Python, etc.
In this course, I will teach you:
How an efficient CI/CD system is implemented;
How a software development team (including developers, testers and DevOps engineers) can use various features of Bamboo to quickly build, package and deploy their software product.
No pre-requisite knowledge is required to complete this course, but a positive attitude and a willingness to learn is a must!
Questions are always welcome from students and can be asked in the Q&A section of the course. I endeavour to respond to these quickly so I can create an engaging learning environment for my students and share my experience gained from over 20 years in the software development industry.
I look forward to seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers
- Technical Managers
- Solution Architects
- University Students of IT and/or Computer Science
Aref is an experienced software engineer passionate about sharing his knowledge and experience with others.
His programming and computer science journey began when he was just 13 years old (with a Commodore 64 computer).
At age 17, Aref sold his first commercial software, a real estate management program written in Turbo Pascal. He also developed an interest and proficiency in 8085 and 8086 assembly languages. This interest led to a period where he worked in the electronics industry building industrial automation devices.
Since this time, Aref has continued to build various enterprise software solutions using engineering tools and frameworks such as FoxPro, Delphi, C++, C#, Grafana, New Relic, TeamCity, and Bamboo. At his daytime job as a Principal Architect, he helps enterprises with designing cutting edge and cloud-native solutions.
Aref is also passionate about teaching. He now channels this passion into online education and is grateful for the opportunity to teach many students worldwide.
He had published two books around software development, one published when he was 19 years old.
Aref currently works in Australia as a technology leader, and he enjoys working with talented solutions architects and creating various software architecture solutions for clients.