How to Prepare, Read and Analyse a Company Balance Sheet
- Must be able to use Excel at a basic level
The Duomo Initiative presents: "How to Prepare, Read and Analyse a Company Balance Sheet".
A practical, step-by-step course that will accelerate your understanding of how to perform this critical aspect of company analysis.
The course is presented in the distinctive Duomo style; engaging and interactive, as seen on the popular YouTube Channel.
If you're an investor looking to improve the depth of your equity analysis...
Or an entrepreneur wanting to calculate your company's solvency...
Or simply someone that wants to expand their horizons by learning more about the financial world around them...
Then this is the course for you!
Featured in this package are nearly 2 hours of practical and theoretical lessons, detailed text modules and a quiz at the end of every section to test your understanding.
You will also receive a supporting spreadsheet, to aid you in completing all the practical activities.
The content of the course has been put together following proven principles for accelerated learning. This means it will challenge you to stay focused and work hard, but is still suitable for complete beginners with no previous accounting or financial experience.
This course will be presented by Nicholas Puri and has been written by Dr. Alexander Cassar, a director at PuriCassar AG and a qualified accountant since 1990.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand a balance sheet.
- Investors and traders who are investing in listed companies.
- Business owners who want to understand how solvent their company is.
- Business students who want a view of the balance sheet principles from a practical angle.
- 05:48Introduction to the course
- 03:30Interview with your course subject expert
- 01:05Introduction to the course (text module)
- 02:57Main components of financial statements
- 02:15Main components of financial statements (text module)
- 00:22Supporting Financial Statements (Excel spreadsheets)
The Duomo Initiative is the educational division of PuriCassar AG, a financial company.
Our lessons and courses cover areas such as: the financial markets, trading, investing, financial management, economics and accounting.
Our courses follow the same distinctive teaching style as seen on our popular YouTube channel, making our lessons engaging, interactive and effective.