Ayurveda Lifestyle Practices for Balance and Bliss
What you'll learn
- At the end of the course you will have the tools you need to establish a balanced and blissful lifestyle that helps you to be your healthiest and happiest.
- understand and identify the five elements in Ayurveda
- understand and identify the three Ayurvedic mind/body types (doshas).
- understand how to bring out the best in each dosha
- apply Ayurvedic lifestyle principles to your own life
- sort out the various types of meditation to choose which one is right for you
- start cooking vegan right now!
Lifestyle expert and author Lissa Coffey introduces her
audience to Ayurveda Lifestyle Practices for Balance and Bliss. Ayurveda is the 5,000 year old "Science of Life" from India. It is a sister science with Yoga and Meditation. If you enjoy yoga or meditation, it's time to take your practice a step further by implementing some Ayurveda into your lifestyle. Ayurveda works wonders for keeping us healthy, managing weight, reducing stress, increasing energy and just generally functioning optimally in body, mind, and spirit.
Whether you’re a long-time vegan or new to the practice, you’ll get some great tips for how to eat mindfully. You’ll be introduced to the six tastes, and learn about the Ayurvedic principles of cooking. Included are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It’s not only about what to eat, but also how to eat it, for optimal digestion, assimilation, and elimination of the food.
Then you’ll sit down with Lissa for a primer on meditation. You’ll learn how to meditate, and get lots of tips for how to get the most out of your meditation practice. You’ll also learn a variety of different kinds of meditation so that you can experience them on your own. Lissa also goes through Ayurveda’s Behavior Rasayanas, specific practices to help elevate your spiritual growth.
Take this Ayurveda Lifestyle course right now and learn how to live your healthiest and happiest life.</p>
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in living a healthy, natural lifestyle and bringing a spiritual practice to the next level.
- Yoga students who have heard of Ayurveda and want to learn more
- Meditators who have seen benefits and want to go further in their studies.
Lissa Coffey is a Lifestyle and Relationship Expert who serves up an inspiring blend of ancient wisdom and modern style on her website CoffeyTalk and in her e-mail newsletters. She is the host of the popular CoffeyTalk channel on youtube. Lissa is a bestselling author with 15 titles to her credit. Lissa is often called the “Dosha Diva” - as she is world renowned as the authority on Ayurveda and Relationships. Her book on the topic is “What’s Your Dosha, Baby? Discover the Vedic Way for Compatibility in Life and Love.”
A sought-after guest expert, Lissa Coffey appears frequently on television and radio and contributes to many national publications with her insightful and compassionate approach to modern-day issues. Her e-mail newsletters are enjoyed around the world by a steadily growing subscriber base. She has traveled the world giving presentations on her “Ancient Wisdom, Modern Style” philosophy. Lissa Coffey is a certified instructor with The Chopra Center, and Deepak Chopra is her mentor. Chopra says of Lissa: “Your heart will thank you for Lissa’s helpful and heartful vision.”